[Serie A] Parma 1-1 JUVENTUS (January 13, 2013) (4 Viewers)

Man of the Match

• Pirlo

• Bonucci

• Barzagli

• Vidal

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Although I would like to see that, I'm sure we wont. Parma play a 3-5-2, and Mister doesn't fancy a 4-3-3 against a 3-5-2 at all, even when it was our main formation for some months.

Buffon
Barzagli - Bonucci - Caceres
Lichtsteiner - Vidal - Pirlo - Pogba - Padoin/Giaccherini
Giovinco - Quagliarella

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
If we want to win we better put Giovinco and Vucinic upfront imo.

Buffon
Barzagli - Bonucci - Caceres
Licht - Vidal - Pirlo - Pogba - DC
Giovinco - Vucinic​

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Such an important game this is. Both Lazio and Napoli will easily win this round at home and we need to bounce back from Samp against tough opponent that has record of 6-3-0 at home this season (16-7 goal difference).
it-s a must win for our confidence, amauri can-t do anything against us, we are many, we are strong, we are bright(like philips:p) we are capo di tutti capi:D
Yes, every Juve game is a must win! How else can we stay at the top of the table. We must learn the lessons from the Samp game: -
1) NEVER sit back on a 1 or 2 goal lead.
2) When the opposition huddles in front of the goal; -
Draw out a player or two by using the wings; &
Practice shooting over them as per Pirlo and Vidal and do so!

They haven't lost any match at home :scared:
I hope the commentators notice this! Commentators curse; - the last time they said Vuci had not scored since (whenever) and during the match they were hosting, Mirko scored! :p

Giovinco to score a hattrick :weee:
That would be great! Although I would be happy that his ex-team mates treated him with respect, but I doubt they will. (All the more reason for him to sink a few past their keeper)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)