[Serie A] Parma 1-0 JUVENTUS (April 11th, 2015) (24 Viewers)

MoM vs Parma

• Storari

• Chiellini

• Ogbonna

• Padoin

• Licht

• Marchisio

• Vidal

• Sturaro

• Pereyra

• Coman

• Llorente

• Morata

• Pepe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
on a serious note, you know you are in trouble when you rely on licht to be the source of danger on offense; llorente is pretty much done here, only real obstacle are his wages which means the most likely destination for him would be england, otherwise we might have another melo case on our hands. And if there ever was doubt who our best and most influential players are, today's game settled that. i wont even get to ogbonna...
Hold me and then marry me.

thirteen

Reversed Hierophant
Feb 8, 2015
I don't really care that we lost, but the player that annoys me the most in this match is Lichtsteiner tbh. He can't provide any decent crosses for the forward. In a narrow formation like 4312 we need our fullbacks to provide width for our attacking options. He is solid defensively, but offensively he is shit.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
That's a silly thing to say.

Then you could argue that Malmo and Olympiacos matches were more important than a CL final.

We're not getting reputation and money (meaning that our bars are not set low considering we're Juve) by beating them. We're getting it while reaching big stages -- which is exactly what this match represents.
Going out in the group stages twice in a row would have been simply desastrous for the club, and it was close enough that our fate depended on single games. Had we lost against Atletico, or against Olympiacos at home, the repurcassions would have been horrible.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Going out in the group stages twice in a row would have been simply desastrous for the club, and it was close enough that our fate depended on single games. Had we lost against Atletico, or against Olympiacos at home, the repurcassions would have been horrible.
Last season was an anomaly as far as CL is concerned for us.Passing the group stages is a given for Juventus.

Even before the start of the season,our objective was to make the last 8 and we managed to do that.But we cant rest on our laurels and have to keep progressing.

We're odds on favorites against Monaco and this is a very winnable tie.We have a chance to make the semis for the first time in 12 yrs so there's a little bit of history in the making in that sense.So without a doubt it would be the biggest game in terms of the CL from my perspective.

If we cant get past Monaco,even though the CL campaign wont be seen as a bad return overall,it will still be considered an abject failure if we cant beat what is the weakest team in the competition right now.

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
It was already evident, long before this game with Parma, that Allegri, unlike Conte, is willing and able to swallow a defeat here and there, one that is highly unlikely to have any serious repercussions for Juventus over the course of the whole season in order to focus efforts entirely onto achieving more important objectives elsewhere.

I hope we'll all see on Tuesday night that this small sacrifice Juve made against Parma yesterday was well worth it.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
It was already evident, long before this game with Parma, that Allegri, unlike Conte, is willing and able to swallow a defeat here and there, one that is highly unlikely to have any serious repercussions for Juventus over the course of the whole season in order to focus efforts entirely onto achieving more important objectives elsewhere.

I hope we'll all see on Tuesday night that this small sacrifice Juve made against Parma yesterday was well worth it.
Marchisio and Vidal should have been rested though.

We'll have 3 very important matches in a row now, these guys will have to be 100%, it will be burning.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Absolutely by far the worst Juventus performance in the current season. Every player was below par. The man of the match poll should be non-existant.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)