[Serie A] Parma 0-1 JUVENTUS (Nov. 2nd 2013) (32 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Great win with a very bad game. Parma read us really well and we didn't help ourselves in upping our game. The goal came from the most unusual attack and gave us a very important win both for the championship and the coming hell week.

Buffon 7

Barzagli 7
Ogbonna 7
Chiellini 7.5

Padoin 5
Vidal 6.5
Pogba 6.5
Marchisio 5
Asamoah 5

Giovinco 5
Tevez 5

Pirlo 6.5
Quagliarella 6
Llorente 5.5

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Awful game, awful Juve performance, lucky goal.
I dont know what is Chiellini doing constantly having possession of the ball and he is CB.
If Conte is great coach as he supposed to be he would not let Chiellini as a CB to hold a ball more then 1 second.
He is constantly creating problems for our defense and slowing our attacks, his runs forward are costing us acres of space when opposing team is countering.Amaturish from Conte to let that happen.
Giovinco should not start any game, he is only good enough to be sub.
Having Asamoah against fast opposing side player is like having a man down, also amateurish Conte's set up.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
subbing out Giovinco and Marchisio won us the match.... Padoin had a shocker and he didn't have 90 minutes in him, was slacking a lot in the end but thankfully Barzagli was a boss today.

May 22, 2007
Giovinco's role in that game was a throwback to last season, and the little guy took a beating. I think Tevez might be the worst partner for him, the penetration in the penalty area was disturbing for the first 45 minutes.

I hope the vultures of this forum are happy with the way Padoin played.

Jul 20, 2012
subbing out Giovinco and Marchisio won us the match.... Padoin had a shocker and he didn't have 90 minutes in him, was slacking a lot in the end but thanking Barzagli was a boss today.
No it was due to a little bit of individual brilliance

- - - Updated - - -

My MOM goes to Amauri for trying that back heel and failing

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
No matter how much Isla can be bad at times, the guy is still much, much better option than Padoin. I was irritated when some of the easy passes he couldn't manage to control.

May 22, 2007
Were we also irritated when Isla didn't control easy passes, or make simple passes in a number of games he had for Juve?

Let's face it, a lot of you were waiting for Padoin to perform poorly so you could rip into him.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Were we also irritated when Isla didn't control easy passes, or make simple passes in a number of games he had for Juve?

Let's face it, a lot of you were waiting for Padoin to perform poorly so you could rip into him.

You say that as though Padoin playing poorly isn't a regular occurence

He offers nothing, average player not good enough for Juve obviously.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

I can only tell for myself that If anything I always want every player to perform to his best when sent out there. No point in wishing those sort of things, but he's been very poor last few games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)