[Serie A] Parma 0-1 JUVENTUS (Nov. 2nd 2013) (28 Viewers)

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Giovinco deserves the start today he's been impressive lately and Llorente looks like he'll play Tuesday so I'm glad he's sitting out as from the recording of the game I saw Wednesday he looked dead on his feet.
When making two assist is considered a horrible game by most in forum. :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry one assist. I forgot Pirlo didn't score when he went full retard and tried to dribble.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
No, Canal 8 Sport. :)

Champions League games are either showed on 3+, TV3 Sport 1 (TV3 Sport 1 if we play Madrid, 3+ if we are playing FC København).
Canal 8 Sport and Canal 9 have the rights to Serie A, but since they also have the rights to the Spanish and Danish league, they don't show our games if there is a Danish game or a top game from Spain at the same time. :)

Why do you ask? :p

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
No, Canal 8 Sport. :)

Champions League games are either showed on 3+, TV3 Sport 1 (TV3 Sport 1 if we play Madrid, 3+ if we are playing FC København).
Canal 8 Sport and Canal 9 have the rights to Serie A, but since they also have the rights to the Spanish and Danish league, they don't show our games if there is a Danish game or a top game from Spain at the same time. :)

Why do you ask? :p
I just Found tv3 sport that channel it shows NHL or football?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)