[Serie A] Parma 0-1 JUVENTUS [August 24th, 2019] (10 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Pjanic and Sandro :tup:

Higuain decent and worked hard. :tup:

Costa looked decent, but questionable decision making as is often the case.

Bernadeschi looked like a steaming pile of garbage in his dozen minutes on the pitch. :cry:

MdS and Matuidi. The less said the better. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Am I the only person who sees Costa as ok on the right and very good-great on the left. It’s the difference between him looking for his own shot and being a playmaker.
He looked excellent on both sides during his great half-season runs in 15-16 for Pep and 17-18 for Allegri. Hopefully he finds that form again. Usually it's about the quality of his final ball and decision making around the box.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Am I the only person who sees Costa as ok on the right and very good-great on the left. It’s the difference between him looking for his own shot and being a playmaker.
Well it's a moot point with Ronaldo in the team as he prefers the left. I think Costa is ok on the right side if there is a RB behind him to take all that space that opens when he cuts inside.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
So it was that bad? :sergio: Was about to watch it tomorrow.
Watch the first half, skip the second.

- - - Updated - - -

Well it's a moot point with Ronaldo in the team as he prefers the left. I think Costa is ok on the right side if there is a RB behind him to take all that space that opens when he cuts inside.
True its just a shame that the player occupying that space tonight was De Sciglio. If it had been Cancelo then Parma would've been fooked.

Hopefully one of Cuadrado/ Danilo can take advantage of it

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Matuidi should only come on to defend a lead. Pjanic was excellent as was the defence. I'm worried that Higuain had no shots, he was always behind Ronaldo and Costa doing nothing useful. Obviously with that midfield Pjanic had a shot on goal but zero from the others.

Also fook Paratici for his stupid transfer nonsense only to play Matuidi and mind fook players like Dybala. Why not Bentancur or Can for that spot? Why would Matuidi leave when he starts and Higuain plays next to Ronaldo not to even register a shot?

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I have never seen before a pro footballer like MDS to make 4 amateurish mistakes in less than 10 mins. Even Bonucci was screaming at him “calm dowm”.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Matuidi should only come on to defend a lead. Pjanic was excellent as was the defence. I'm worried that Higuain had no shots, he was always behind Ronaldo and Costa doing nothing useful. Obviously with that midfield Pjanic had a shot on goal but zero from the others.

Also fook Paratici for his stupid transfer nonsense only to play Matuidi and mind fook players like Dybala. Why not Bentancur or Can for that spot? Why would Matuidi leave when he starts and Higuain plays next to Ronaldo not to even register a shot?
You think it’s on Paratici that Sarri and his assistants chose to start Matuidi, MdS, Higuaín, and Khedira?

Lol

- - - Updated - - -

if goat can't score 40 goals this season that will automatically mean that sarri is an impostor, regardless of the team's results, right?
Nah, Sarri boiz like the Bolivian noodle have already begun “chokenaldo” so they can blame him instead. :lol3:

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
It feels like Allegri has not left the same approach and gameplan
We even played a 4-4-2, with Matuidi on the left to cover for Ronaldo.

Really disapointed with how we played today. We moved the ball around painfully slow, and with no real gameplan. Nothing really changed from the lethargic shit we played last year.

Good to get the 3 point, and lets hope for some massive improvements for the next game.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
We even played a 4-4-2, with Matuidi on the left to cover for Ronaldo.

Really disapointed with how we played today. We moved the ball around painfully slow, and with no real gameplan. Nothing really changed from the lethargic shit we played last year.

Good to get the 3 point, and lets hope for some massive improvements for the next game.
Somehow it feels like we've watched different game. 1st half, we were pretty damn good and got little bit exhausted in the 2nd half, which is kind of understandable even we are talking about professional sports.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Somehow it feels like we've watched different game. 1st half, we were pretty damn good and got little bit exhausted in the 2nd half, which is kind of understandable even we are talking about professional sports.
I think it was a good/ decent first half and horrible second half. The number of dumb turnovers and technical fouls was stagering.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)