[Serie A] Parma 0-1 JUVENTUS [August 24th, 2019] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Watch Gonzalo bang one or two.
I mean, I hope so. I don't want any of our players to fail and I don't want us to lose. Doesn't change the fact that rewarding him for not leaving seems a bit weird, especially when there are younger alternatives that need to learn the system (Dybala). Rather have him struggle in the system versus Parma than against Napoli.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
When u don't have any idea about something you just let the status quo to do its job.... that's exactly what our coach is doing, showing he has no clue about how to handle a team

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
Well after the long wait what a disappointment to see a team fielded that sucked so bad last year as far as entertainment went, seems Sarri will do what Allegri did and keep the previous managers philosophy but slowly add tweaks to make it seem he’s changed it

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
I don't even like Sarri at all but alot of you are getting very worked up over nothing
I mean, we waited so long and saw a very electric transfer window only to field the same squad basically from lsat season except for the reject striker who refused to leave our club, burdening us with his wages because he's desperate to prove himself even though he knows it hurts the club financially.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I don't even like Sarri at all but alot of you are getting very worked up over nothing
You are totally right it is only the first game and basically still preseason but just seeing that midfield lineup triggered PSD symptoms.

I thought i was past this. All summer long the thing i was looking forward to most about the season was the introduction of Rabiot and Ramsey

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)