[Serie A] Parma 0-1 JUVENTUS [August 24th, 2019] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Waiting for playing a new player that is starter worthy is not the best way to integrate a new player in my opinion. Maybe the main thing where I disagreed with Max. Luckily we didn't do it with Ronaldo.

The thing that worries me is that de Ligt looked nervous in pre-season. I'd prefer if we give him trust from the get go. Otherwise the longer we wait we could influence his confidence
That’s what I thought too! I know how the integration of a new element should be and I agree with that. I was only hoping to start MDL to boost his confidence since he seemed a bit nervous to me in preseason. Although, I still believe he’s the real deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jun 6, 2015
Waiting for playing a new player that is starter worthy is not the best way to integrate a new player in my opinion. Maybe the main thing where I disagreed with Max. Luckily we didn't do it with Ronaldo.

The thing that worries me is that de Ligt looked nervous in pre-season. I'd prefer if we give him trust from the get go. Otherwise the longer we wait we could influence his confidence
The problem is that we have a big game already next week. I think after the international break we'll see more of the new guys.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Why is everyone surprised? Newbies always start them seasons on the bench. Slowly they'll integrate in this team and take their starting places.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
We are year in year out the only fucking club that insists on slowly bedding in new fucking players regardless of how shit the alternatives are

Having said that, should still be a win here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)