[Serie A] Parma 0-1 JUVENTUS [August 24th, 2019] (4 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Looks like Sarri wants to give Inter a head start.

Winning Serie A ain't shit unless you adopt the former manager's tactics, favorites and lineups.

- - - Updated - - -

But on the real, the lineup isn't awful and when you consider these players know each other and Sarri isn't there, it makes some sense.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Seriously, i'd rather lose 3-2 with Rabiot, De Ligt and Danilo than have a 1-1 draw with this current lineup. Ya let's play it "safe" and put the good old horses on and act like they were somewhat dominant against any team last season.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We can be fine with most of the starter choices, De Sciglio tho disheartening how limited he is, Danilo is undoubtedly not too settled in yet. De Ligt is adjusting and Bonucci is safe and strong understanding with Chiellini, Khedira Ramsey is injured. BUT THERE IS NO EXCUSE for Matuidi and Higauin, like seriously, Matuidi is SO bad with Sarri style football, and Rabiot has been one of the most encouraging in pre-season. Higauin is so declined, they badly wanted to get rid of him for near 2 years, and they talk up Dybala as false 9, who has had a good pre-season, only to start with Gonzalo? Like seriously, why?

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Seriously, i'd rather lose 3-2 with Rabiot, De Ligt and Danilo than have a 1-1 draw with this current lineup. Ya let's play it "safe" and put the good old horses on and act like they were somewhat dominant against any team last season.
While I agree the optics look bad, realize that Danilo hasn't had a ton of time in the system, Dybala just came back.

Rabiot and De Ligt being out make no sense for me. Both have had enough time to play and RAbiot in particular has looked very commanding in midfield in an otherwise dismal preseason. Matuidi looked completely incompetent in the system when he was given a chance.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Awesome starting line up. I can't wait to see that dominant dynamic midfield in action :baus: :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

I'm seriously debating whether I should watch this game or Liverpool vs Arsenal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)