Serie A: Palermo vs Juventus [April 6th, 2008] (20 Viewers)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
First of all, I watched second half only, what happened to Nedved , any info , is it ok ?

Now with my views of the game:

1. We bought our selves a pure jewel in Sissoko !
2. We should officially turn Del Piero into a saint.
3. Even Molinaro looked like a football player tonight and a good one.
4. If only we converted 2 from those million chances in the second half.
5. The team as a whole showed wining spirit like the good old days and its a pity that the match ended the way it ended.
6. I'm proud of this guys who are ready to give their hearts on the pitch.
7. Fuck you lady luck !

I almost had a heart-attack tonight.

Forza Juve ! :ultra:

I have to disagree with the 3rd point.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I saw two great balls to Camoranesi.. they were only two metres above his head.
you have obviously not been watching Sissoko playing for us and it shows in your posts. So please sir, kindly shut the hell up and don't talk about this issue any more.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
you have obvouly not been watching Sissoko playing for us and it shows in your posts. So please sir, kindly shut the hell up and don't talk about this issue any more.
I watch every game, you idiot.

Sissoko can't pass. He's a great player, he's a rough jewel, but he can't pass.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I watch every game, you idiot.

Sissoko can't pass. He's a great player, he's a rough jewel, but he can't pass.
Bite me, baby.

And Sissoko CAN pass. There is a reason opponents rarely intercept his passes. Most of his passes so far have reached their target. This is not an opinion, this is a fact.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Bite me, baby.

And Sissoko CAN pass. There is a reason opponents rarely intercept his passes. Most of his passes so far have reached their target. This is not an opinion, this is a fact.
Sissoko can pass a ball when the guy he's trying to reach is not too far. But he's really poor in that department. And I'm not saying Sissoko shouldn't play. He obviously should. But that means you can NEVER play Nocerino. You have to start with Tiago every single game.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I wouldnt say Camo is the best player on the team. Nedved, Sissoko, Molinaro, among many others all run like madmen. Camo def wasnt the best player tonight: a yellow because he cant keep his mouth shut, and a stupid foul on someone we might buy leading up to the winning goal. No offense to Camo, a great player, but at that stage of the game to stop and cry about a call instead of playing on when we should be trying to get that last goal? very questionable in my opinion. Sure the ref should have blew his whistle, but damn dont sit and wait for it. He needs to learn to keep his head in the game, someone that brilliant cant do anything brilliant if he makes studip fouls or crys to the ref.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)