Serie A: Palermo vs Juventus [April 6th, 2008] (13 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
thats B.S Buffon could have done nothing about the goals thez should get a - for being non existent yet again
Watch the replays again and decide then, esp the last goal was very well in range,
i admire Buffon as everybody else, but IMO, he should have tried to clear that ball...

ßöмßäяðîëя;1606322 said:
That a joke?
Chiellini is responsible for 1.5 goals, he wasnt effective today, he demonstrated his value in some cases, but we rate the performance not the player, i am the official Molinaro basher, but the later was pretty good today, he was ok defensively and contributed a lot offensively, he rarely gets that effective!

If you're giving Buffon 3.5, then the defense also has to take part of the blame for the goals.
Especially Grygera was weak and both Legro and Chiellini lost all the duels with Amauri.

You're being generous with a certain DMC.
And i don't mean Sissoko.
Certainly the whole defense has a part of the blame, but they also helped and contributed a bit forward and in defensive moments Buffon wasnt needed, Buffon was rarely needed in the game and we when he did, he wasnt present, so there is nothing to balance his performance and save his rating. Legro esp tried a few headers and a very good shoot, otherwise his rate would have been the same as the others...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
We had two players out there today. Del Piero and Camoranesi. Kudos to them.

Now on to what really annoys me. Why for the love of god can't we a ref who blows on his whistle even if it's a juventino getting fouled? It's the little things. There ware also inexistant fouls by Tiago, Iaquinta and Camoranesi, all three on occasions we could have scored.

Yes, I'm very frustrated at the moment, but this league is just plain bullshit. We're getting a hell of a lot of calls against us and Inter are just fucking with us. We need to stop watching this crap.

Apr 12, 2004
Alen,if you saw what he wrote towards me then excuse me but hey this guy is pathetic,it's not the first time he saying thing that tends to be anti-Israel...

even if he wrong(he can't get it yet)....or stupid...
it's a sport forum and those things should not even come up here.
:lol: :rndh: :melayyanandmessi:
Alen don't fool yourself

neither it's funny nor the truth
....but it HAPPENED!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
That first Amauri goal was unstoppable. Maybe Chiellini and Legro could have done a little more on him, but that was the kind of goal you just have to sit back and admire. It simply deserved to go in.

As for the second, also a great goal. We should have done more to stop it. But Palermo was executing at a level we weren't before the half finished.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
We had two players out there today. Del Piero and Camoranesi. Kudos to them.

Now on to what really annoys me. Why for the love of god can't we a ref who blows on his whistle even if it's a juventino getting fouled? It's the little things. There ware also inexistant fouls by Tiago, Iaquinta and Camoranesi, all three on occasions we could have scored.

Yes, I'm very frustrated at the moment, but this league is just plain bullshit. We're getting a hell of a lot of calls against us and Inter are just fucking with us. We need to stop watching this crap.
BS on all counts. Sissoko was twice the player Camoranesi was today.

Balzaretti tugged Camo's shirt but he still had the ball and he could've crossed it but the fucker decides to stop playing and then gives away the free kick that cost us the match. He needs to man up and stop playing like a pussy on his period. Morganti did a fine job with the game. We lost it by not taking our chances and conceding three avoidable goals. Enough with blaming the referee and Ranieri. This one falls on the players.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
BS on all counts. Sissoko was twice the player Camoranesi was today.

Balzaretti tugged Camo's shirt but he still had the ball and he could've crossed it but the fucker decides to stop playing and then gives away the free kick that cost us the match. He needs to man up and stop playing like a pussy on his period. Morganti did a fine job with the game. We lost it by not taking our chances and conceding three avoidable goals. Enough with blaming the referee and Ranieri. This one falls on the players.
No, it doesn't. There's no two ways about it. Every little decision went against us. Every fucking one. So what if Camo stops playing? He's by far the best player on the team. He runs like a madman and is, apart from Del Piero, the only one who invents. Sissoko on the other hand can't pass.

Apr 6, 2008
Lol ... we didn't deserve to lose with more than 20 shots... that's crappy... If we have crappy defense we must play on the maxim - "if u score 3 we will score 4"

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
First of all, I watched second half only, what happened to Nedved , any info , is it ok ?

Now with my views of the game:

1. We bought our selves a pure jewel in Sissoko !
2. We should officially turn Del Piero into a saint.
3. Even Molinaro looked like a football player tonight and a good one.
4. If only we converted 2 from those million chances in the second half.
5. The team as a whole showed wining spirit like the good old days and its a pity that the match ended the way it ended.
6. I'm proud of this guys who are ready to give their hearts on the pitch.
7. Fuck you lady luck !

I almost had a heart-attack tonight.

Forza Juve ! :ultra:

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
All of Palermo's goals were against the run of the play. They took their chances well. Credit to them.

With the amount of chances we had in the 2nd half, It sucks to lose, but u cant argue with the way we played.

Sissoko was easily MOTM. He is an absolute beast in midfield. 1 of our best players since January, imo.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
ßöмßäяðîëя;1606389 said:
But started both goals..... :shifty:
I'm not saying his not important. If you point out Camoranesi's flaws you should point out Sissoko's flaws as well.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
No, it doesn't. There's no two ways about it. Every little decision went against us. Every fucking one. So what if Camo stops playing? He's by far the best player on the team. He runs like a madman and is, apart from Del Piero, the only one who invents. Sissoko on the other hand can't pass.
be careful little boy, imagining things is not good.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Yet Sissoko made both goals, what did Camo do?

You can take that whiny bitchy approach if you want. Doesn't solve anything and it doesn't change the fact that we lost this game because of our players and not because of the referee.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Watch the replays again and decide then, esp the last goal was very well in range,.
I agree it was not too far from him and if he jumped he would have got it.. BUT it was still impossible for him to save for a simple fact that both teams were in our box, in other words he had zero visibility of the ball. He saw the ball when it was a few meters away from him. Impossible to save I say.

On to the game. I have one question to Ranieri, not Molinaro we've all lost hope on you not playing, but why Nocerino?? I am not a big fan of Tiago's performance with us during this season (well atleast he short while he played that is) but he is definately a better passer than Nocerino. It was very clear as soon as he came in we started to pass the ball better in the midfield (not optimum that is). Iaquinta and Trezeguet were out of the game completely. Sissoko had a very good game. Del Piero and camoranesi were simply outstanding. Our defense sucked big time. In many occassions if it wasn't for our beloved Sissoko coming back to do the dirty work the result would have been even worse.

That is said, I beleive that Sissoko, Camornaesi and Del Piero (not Juventus) were very close to winning the match.

I feel it was our fate to loose, though Del Piero was very close to change fate.. I am really disappointed about trezegeut numerous missed chances.

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
First of all, I watched second half only, what happened to Nedved , any info , is it ok ?

Now with my views of the game:

1. We bought our selves a pure jewel in Sissoko !
2. We should officially turn Del Piero into a saint.
3. Even Molinaro looked like a football player tonight and a good one.
4. If only we converted 2 from those million chances in the second half.
5. The team as a whole showed wining spirit like the good old days and its a pity that the match ended the way it ended.
6. I'm proud of this guys who are ready to give their hearts on the pitch.
7. Fuck you lady luck !

I almost had a heart-attack tonight.

Forza Juve ! :ultra:
Too bad your avatar player was a daydreamer today...

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Lots of head injuries tonight. Is Nedved going to be alright ? The other Palermo dude was quickly rushed out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)