[Serie A] Palermo-Juventus (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Capello can be a dick most of the time....but trust me he wants the best for all the players.....he cant just play someone cuz they were great at one time...he plays them cuz they play right in practice.....even though they dont perform well.....i will stop here cuz i lost myself...hahaha

Buy on AliExpress.com

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
Azzurri7 said:
Nah, believe me It's not really entertaining....we arrived to a level where we can't criticize our players or Coach just because we're 9points ahead so far...we should remain silent untill we get our butts kicked out of the Champions League.

If you say Zlatan doesn't deserve a 6(then you're a crazy Dp fan, and should get the hell out of here)

If you say Capello isn't fair when it comes to Dp (then they'll ask you to stop moaning, who is Alex btw??)

If you say that Juve can't continue on playing this way we'll get owned by the likes of Chelsea, L'Pool they'll respond to you (Hey, get the fvck out, you're not a Juve fan, you don't want us to win the CL)....

It's sad man.....i swear!
But I think you are a neet guy... :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Dominic said:
Just for the record, I did not write any one of those or anything similar.
You're not one of those, But I suppose you're one of these who do think that criticizing a coach is a mistake, for what they've done so far. I'm actually happy to be 9points ahead of Ancelotti's men, but IMO, credits don't really go to Capello, goes to our players, what we have in our disposal can't be found in any other team(Thanks to Moggi).

For the rest of you......

So I don't get it why you're all frustated....Is it because we're bashing Capello for his tactics?? or his subs???He's surely a good manager who has won lot of trohpies in his books, but that doesn't mean he's a god that can't be criticized....and the fact that Capello will never learn how to turn the game If we we were 0-2 down or more....He needs alot to become like mourinho or Lippi imo.

or is it Zlatan? Because I do think his perf in his last 3matches were horrible (Lazio,Siena,Palermo)...why can't we face the fact that Zlatan has been a pain in the ass this season and can't always performe....hell even Lucarelli is doing better....and Toni...and Please don't come up with shits like he's been giving several assists and etc.... Viduka and Koller also gave lot of assists this season...

So here is an advice, you either peoplpe try to get over it, and stop bashing posters like Andy and Vinman...they're not biased, ppl like them have been criticizing the team and Even Ale many times Including Lippi...Hell, I used to argue with Andy lot of times because of Alex. So calling them biased is the last thing membrs here can do. Too bad not many of you here can face the facts like them.

and For the record I will thank Capello at the end of the day though credits don't really go alot to him incase he was to give us our 29th Scud..But still I will thank him....Just like I did last year....

Oh and btw....
I did get lot of neg posts, for posting my review for the game, don't know who it is..(and I couldn't care). I did also get log of neg posts for stating my opinion about how the game went...but have the balls to put your names next time;)...It's a forum ffs...Nobody is going to sue your ass for doing that...

Adios.

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
palermo away was always going to be difficult a mediocre juve performance was also expected given the winter break, in the comming weeks i expect juve to gradually improve performance wise and by febuary be in almost top gear again.

one sign of a good team is a team who can continually win while underperfoming, something inter cannot do but juve can

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Dominic said:
Just for the record, I did not write any one of those or anything similar.
and who wrote it Dominic me?I didn't write anythink like that neither.I agree with your coment on Andy's and Vinman's coments ,that's what I did..

Holygr4le said:
Christ... I´m sorry guys.
Moaning like a mamas boy... :lol:

I ment that it´s beginning to ware me out with this personal battles between Rock and Snoop..., though they are a bit entertaining.
do you have anything to say?a comment,anything?say it here,and keep my name away from your posts and fantasies,since no one mentioned your name.. thanx
this is not your first time doing the same btw..

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
Nah, believe me It's not really entertaining....we arrived to a level where we can't criticize our players or Coach just because we're 9points ahead so far...we should remain silent untill we get our butts kicked out of the Champions League.

If you say Zlatan doesn't deserve a 6(then you're a crazy Dp fan, and should get the hell out of here)

If you say Capello isn't fair when it comes to Dp (then they'll ask you to stop moaning, who is Alex btw??)

If you say that Juve can't continue on playing this way we'll get owned by the likes of Chelsea, L'Pool they'll respond to you (Hey, get the fvck out, you're not a Juve fan, you don't want us to win the CL)....

It's sad man.....i swear!
:tup:

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
snoop said:
do you have anything to say?a comment,anything?say it here,and keep my name away from your posts and fantasies,since no one mentioned your name.. thanx
this is not your first time doing the same btw..
I know you´re not angry for real... In your little doggy heart there is a warm nice wind... :D

Snoop..., please, do not take me seriously.
Kisses...*stroking you gently in the forehead showing the love....*

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Azzurri7 said:

So I don't get it why you're all frustated....Is it because we're bashing Capello for his tactics?? or his subs???He's surely a good manager who has won lot of trohpies in his books, but that doesn't mean he's a god that can't be criticized....and the fact that Capello will never learn how to turn the game If we we were 0-2 down or more....He needs alot to become like mourinho or Lippi imo.

or is it Zlatan? Because I do think his perf in his last 3matches were horrible (Lazio,Siena,Palermo)...why can't we face the fact that Zlatan has been a pain in the ass this season and can't always performe....hell even Lucarelli is doing better....and Toni...and Please don't come up with shits like he's been giving several assists and etc.... Viduka and Koller also gave lot of assists this season...

So here is an advice, you either peoplpe try to get over it, and stop bashing posters like Andy and Vinman...they're not biased, ppl like them have been criticizing the team and Even Ale many times Including Lippi...Hell, I used to argue with Andy lot of times because of Alex. So calling them biased is the last thing membrs here can do. Too bad not many of you here can face the facts like them.

and For the record I will thank Capello at the end of the day though credits don't really go alot to him incase he was to give us our 29th Scud..But still I will thank him....Just like I did last year....

Oh and btw....
I did get lot of neg posts, for posting my review for the game, don't know who it is..(and I couldn't care). I did also get log of neg posts for stating my opinion about how the game went...but have the balls to put your names next time;)...It's a forum ffs...Nobody is going to sue your ass for doing that...

Adios.
If you included me in the "rest", you are wrong there.you know I didn't started it with you,I don't want to argue with anyone here,my posts are very clear that I was agreeing with Dominic's coment on Vinman and Andy,it's not like I am agreeing,actually I said those coments much earlier than him about those two..

Rab I think you are pushing it with me,you know we sorted it out,I don't want to start the same things with you again,let's be more carefull

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Holygr4le said:
I know you´re not angry for real... In your little doggy heart there is a warm nice wind... :D

Snoop..., please, do not take me seriously.
Kisses...*stroking you gently in the forehead showing the love....*
I am not angry with you or anyone,I just don't like this kinds of jokes.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
snoop said:
Rab I think you are pushing it with me,you know we sorted it out,I don't want to start the same things with you again,let's be more carefull

Pushing what Snoop? If I argue or anything means am pushing it to make problems?? Nobody is talking about problems here.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
You're not one of those, But I suppose you're one of these who do think that criticizing a coach is a mistake, for what they've done so far. I'm actually happy to be 9points ahead of Ancelotti's men, but IMO, credits don't really go to Capello, goes to our players, what we have in our disposal can't be found in any other team(Thanks to Moggi).

Oh and btw....

Adios.

you wold have deserved +Rep for your last 2 posts, but somhow I can not rep you rab..

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
snoop said:
I am not angry with you or anyone,I just don't like this kinds of jokes.
The first post was not a joke.
All I´m saying is that when your attacked as you are it´s hard to be objective.

Have a nice one Snoop, I will continue though...

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Azzurri7 said:
Pushing what Snoop? If I argue or anything means am pushing it to make problems?? Nobody is talking about problems here.
the way you argue with me,If I ignore your posts,it doesn't mean I can't reply you or I don't take you seriously,but because some of them are provoking,that's why I don't reply it so we keep it in cool.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Holygr4le said:
The first post was not a joke.
All I´m saying is that when your attacked as you are it´s hard to be objective.

Have a nice one Snoop, I will continue though...
yeah,I don't like that too,to make comments on others.don't worry there are enough people who comes here and read your match review,and I am not fighting for a "crap" as you called,that's an opinion.have a nice day too..

wouldn't it better if everyone sticks to it's own business??:agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)