[Serie A] Palermo-Juventus (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I never said Zlatan shouldn't have been subbed nor did I praise him nor I bash him. I didn't even express my opinion on him being substituted or not, so until you know my opinion about that, talk to me about it. What I said is he was involved in the game doing things for his teammates, and I also mentioned he was losing the ball a lot. So you can argue with me about these, but don't include other things I haven't mentioned.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Jeeks said:
I never said Zlatan shouldn't have been subbed nor did I praise him nor I bash him. I didn't even express my opinion on him being substituted or not, so until you know my opinion about that, talk to me about it. What I said is he was involved in the game doing things for his teammates, and I also mentioned he was losing the ball a lot. So you can argue with me about these, but don't include other things I haven't mentioned.

What things was he doing???

All I saw in 2nd half Emerson attacking alone and Zlatan watching him behind him...All I saw was loosing passes and balls from him...Trying to Dribble like usually...He was involved??? oh please Even Mido was involved last year with Roma's goals, still he sucked...that doesn't mean we should be satisfied with his performance.

And I'm not only talking about this game, the prev one against siena he did nothing and wasn't subs, but Trezeguet was who scored that goal.....

Akerman

Oct 20, 2005
Azzuri7, I can't help you if you ain't aware of how you come off to other people. I called you a sad person because you obviously wouldn't recognize that Ibra was involved in the game in positive manner and I feel you are just doing charity when praising Ibra because your persona on this forum has always been against Ibra and pro-DP. I think you gave Ibra 7 because you are afraid to come off as one of those donkey heads on this forum.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
What things was he doing???

All I saw in 2nd half Emerson attacking alone and Zlatan watching him behind him...All I saw was loosing passes and balls from him...Trying to Dribble like usually...He was involved??? oh please Even Mido was involved last year with Roma's goals, still he sucked...that doesn't mean we should be satisfied with his performance.

And I'm not only talking about this game, the prev one against siena he did nothing and wasn't subs, but Trezeguet was who scored that goal.....
I said it earlier, if you can't see what I pointed out to I cannot really make you see them. Until then we have to agree to disagree.

Akerman

Oct 20, 2005
Azzuri7 I agree Ibra was terrible against Siena and Lazio and should have been subbed 2nd half. He's not been having a great season thus far. His assists has saved him for ebarresment in the media. I'm not one of those who praise Ibra for whatever he does. I just recognize his great potential and the role he's carying in this team.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Akerman said:
Azzuri7, I can't help you if you ain't aware of how you come off to other people. I called you a sad person because you obviously wouldn't recognize that Ibra was involved in the game in positive manner and I feel you are just doing charity when praising Ibra because your persona on this forum has always been against Ibra and pro-DP. I think you gave Ibra 7 because you are afraid to come off as one of those donkey heads on this forum.

No my friend...Why to be afraid?? I give the player what he deserve, I even gave Dp 5 once when he actually or probably deserved little bit more.

you gave Ibra 7 yesterday and I honestly still don't understand why....

I have lot of friends here, Zlatan fans from Juve_Kosova and Holy n many other ppl, It's true we don't have an eye to eye when things goes to Zlatan and Dp but Still that doesn't mean I have to hate them or anything just because they Support Zlatan or they're a fan of him...Unlike what Zlatan fans do is hating the Dp fans around here Just because we're supporting him in these difficult moment he's having and just because we're asking him to play when he actually deserve it.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Akerman said:
Azzuri7 I agree Ibra was terrible against Siena and Lazio and should have been subbed 2nd half. He's not been having a great season thus far. His assists has saved him for ebarresment in the media. I'm not one of those who praise Ibra for whatever he does. I just recognize his great potential and the role he's carying in this team.

See!

Thats what I'm asking, all I'm asking Capello is to be fair...Not that I want Zlatan to be benched, but to be treated like the others...Nobody can argue that the boy has potential and alot to give, but that doesn't mean we can keep him when he's not performin well and Zalayeta Del Piero watching from the bench when you could use them.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Jeeks said:
I said it earlier, if you can't see what I pointed out to I cannot really make you see them. Until then we have to agree to disagree.

you actually didn't point out anything, you just stated that Zlatan was involved in the game..thats all.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
you actually didn't point out anything, you just stated that Zlatan was involved in the game..thats all.
Exactly and I gave him a rating of 6. I actually rated him only.

Akerman

Oct 20, 2005
Hating people on a forum is certainly a sad thing to do and I give no respect for such persons. Let's just leave those people on their own.

About yesterday when I gave him 7. I thought he created a lot for having such a big role and honestly he was the only one who constantly tried to create things together with Camoranesi whose play suffered with no good backup from Pessotto. He tried hard and I think that without him we would have been much worse in offense. He didn't have that much support and still played solid. As I wrote a some posts after I was more keen on giving him 6.5 actually. And you should be glad that Capello tried to give him a more AM-role in this match, just like you wanted.

Akerman

Oct 20, 2005
I know Ibra is fielded alot, maybe too much. But I don't know, maybe he's outstanding on the training sessions while Zalayeta is not.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Akerman said:
I know Ibra is fielded alot, maybe too much. But I don't know, maybe he's outstanding on the training sessions while Zalayeta is not.

Well, I actually dont blame Ibra, It's not his fault that he's fielded too much...So I don't see why he should be bashed for playing. He should be criticized If he's not performing good, just like any other player......

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
Thats sweeeet.

Mancini 0-1 Moggi.
Look at this:

Moggi: Inter are second best

The war of words between Juventus and Inter is hotting up with Luciano Moggi’s assertion that the Nerazzurri can only aspire to second place.

“It’s only normal that those who are behind must work out their situation and those in front set the pace,” pointed out the Bianconeri director general. “I have always said that Inter will come second and I think that’s a good result for Roberto Mancini.”

The row started when Moggi suggested that their title rivals had no hope of slicing into their eight-point lead, prompting Mancini to argue that Juve were “only saying that because they’re scared.”

If the San Siro giants fail to beat Siena this afternoon, that gap could rise to up to 11 points following Juve’s 2-1 victory at Palermo.

“I have always complimented Inter for their performances, but they only ever responded by causing controversy and I don’t understand why,” added Moggi.

“I only ever said that they would finish second and I don’t consider that to be an insult. It’s a great result for Mancini. It isn’t easy to get ahead of a Juventus squad like this.”

The reigning title holders have already been crowned Winter Champions two rounds early with a record-breaking start of 16 wins, a draw and a defeat at Milan. Fabio Capello’s men have scored 40 goals and conceded just 10....

Taken from Channel4.com

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
A_LAcki said:
A full agree here, my man dominic! Posts like the game review from Vinman, are not funny and I can't even call it a good critic! Its like you are screaming at the computer and someone notes one or three sentences while you are screaming! dude, have you seen our stats so far? As much as I know we are leader in Serie A, won our CL Group and are on the run! Yesterday we turned a game around from 0-1 to 2-1. Vinman and others who don't live in Europe, you guys want Juve to shine in every match, to beat the sh*t out of every team and you want other people to say "Wow, that was another great performance" but you gotta know, that in Italy the result is what counts and in the end IT IS the result that counts! Do you think that after this season someone will say "Yeah, Juve played shit against Palermo but great vs. Parma?". Nope, its the result that counts in the end and in one month I have already forgotten every aspect of this match. In Europe its easier to realize this, cause the media always reports about the reults and the media doesn't critizise the team for playing but. Its completely different. Today my newspaper (okay its Austrian but so what?) reported: Its becoming frustrating for the other teams in Italy. One more time Juve wins thanks to 2 Mutu goals. Now Juve is already 11 points in front! Not a word that Juve played bad or whatever! You guys are acting like little b*tches and its starting to become laughable again!
what the hell does anything have to do with where I live ???

bad argument there man.....

I dont expect us to "beat the shit out of everyone", but if you look at teams like Chelsea and Barca, not only do they get the 3 points...they DOMINATE !!!

We have the tools, but not the mechanic (Capello), to make them work in the best possible way

Dominic- I read 2 lines of your posts and realize your IQ is lower than the amount of goals in yesterdays game...jog on, son

Jeeks- that least amount of effort theory you talk about has gone out the window...

maybe at the beginning of the season it could have been said, but as time goes on, we struggle more

we are winning our games by talent alone, not by any gameplan

case and point- in our 2 losses against Milan and Bayern - teams with equal talent to ours, we were so outplayed, it was embarassing !! We were never in either game, and Cap could not make adjustments to stop the onslaught.

He doesnt make substitutions at the right times, and sometimes doesnt make any at all

think what you want, but posters like Rab, Andy, Denco, and myself see what lies ahead, and it dont look good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)