[Serie A] Palermo-Juventus (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
G3n3 said:
hi..im new here...can i ask..im usin ppstream..but mine buffers alot... can it be helped.?
Welcome to the forums :)

I'm not using PP Stream myself at the moment, but when it's buffering it basicly means that your internet connection can't keep up with the stream.

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
swag said:
Keep up with the personal insults, guys, and I'll start handing out temp bans, OK? So please -- chill out. No insulting each other. No insulting Juve players. Constructive criticism is, however, encouraged.

So let's stop the infighting and get back to eradicating Palermo.
Well say and done!:agree:

Anverch

Dec 18, 2005
oh my god guys its the 1st game of 06 and only one game so if Zlatan isn't playing good that doesnt mean he isn't good, maybe he used all his energy on New Years party..no player is great in every game...well maybe that one in barca is, but thats it.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
Stuart said:
We don't hate Zlatan, we just think that when he isn't playing well he should make way for somebody else and today he isn't having the best of games. When DP is having a bad game we (or at least I) criticise him too.
okay thats fair, and i believe u..
but im sure that atleast 50% of the other members HATE zlatan...

anyway, why dont u think that Trez should be subbed for DP then??? Just asking..

as far as i know Zlatan made assist for the 2'end goal.. (if im not wrong)

Juno

Escape Artist
Apr 23, 2005
Pessotto again with a fault just outside the box, should have gotten a yellow.I don't understand what Cap is waiting for....

Tifoso_old

Aug 12, 2005
Juve_Kosova said:
okay thats fair, and i believe u..
but im sure that atleast 50% of the other members HATE zlatan...

anyway, why dont u think that Trez should be subbed for DP then??? Just asking..

as far as i know Zlatan made assist for the 2'end goal.. (if im not wrong)
no he didn't assist the goal

and he should be subbed because he is usless today

and how many times this season did Trez go out when Zlatan should have instead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)