[Serie A] Palermo-Juventus (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
Stuart said:
I admit that some people here do hate Zlatan because he keeps DP out of the team but I don't fall into the category.

As for Trezeguet, he has been invisible but I would leave him on the pitch for the sole reason that he's our best finisher. Now that I come to think of it, DP could come on for Trez too though because recently DP and Zlatan have formed a more productive partnership than DP-Trez.

im glad some members here can give a nice replay insted of going crazy just because i say that zlatan should not be subbed, atleast not right now, maybe in the 80 min...

and yes as u say, imo Zlatan and DP read eachothers game better then DP and Trez..

anyway lets hope We win, and DP gets to play...

Forza Juventus FC !

Tourinorum

Nov 23, 2005
Let's get things straight. Trezeguet's job is to be invisible and then do that final touch and score the goal. He isn't supposed to be dominant with the ball and pass around, he's supposed to score.

sutnevuJ

Aug 6, 2005
Im also wandering why peolpe here arent seeing how bad viera has been for the last 10 games or so :)

I guess their just too busy watching some of our other players great performances :)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
we need another sub...its really is time now...........but wait....capello will do it about 80`minute......well thats something what i really hate about him....its too long already 2-1....it could become 2-2 soon...we need a sub,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)