[Serie A] Palermo 0-2 JUVENTUS (7th-Apr-2012) (3 Viewers)

MoM?

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Pirlo

• Vidal

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
I understand and can obviously say iv done my fare share of complaining about Juve and refs and management but these complaints iv read from the Bieberistas are just jaw dropping stupid. My fab is the "I think we could of got atleast one more penalty" these fuckin guys think they deserve 2 plus penalties a game I swear. Another one is one complaining on how "we have lost 6 point in the past few games since juBe not including the game against Barca. We have been robbed this year if we don't win the scudetto" and there are more but just to much to remember. Injuries and saying how bad their midfield is complaining they are so mediocre. Lol geezus apparently Juve are very lucky to be where they are. If Milan had this and this and that didn't happen they'd have already won the scudetto weeks ago. One thing was missing though all it 1 poster actually mentioned they have had a lot of calls for Milan in Serie A but was replied by posters saying "leave if your not a true supporter" then followed with f this and f that lol.

Ibra has 10-11 fucking PK GOALS!!!!!! That's fucking unheard of! Quit your bitching!! We for his first time in how my years finally have a competent medical staff and a training staff that know know how to properly condition a team and rehab when needed. We have a coach who finally understands what we needed in this team and he's doing it with a at best squad team let alone first place, undeafted and best defense and offense in the league. So Bbilan fans I say this to you.......go fuck your self eat shit and finally realize you will and forever will be second best in Serie A history present and future.

---------- Post added 07.04.2012 at 17:11 ----------

Wow that was a long post sorry boys lol

bongraider

Feb 6, 2012
couldnt stay up to watch the game as i got piss drunk on half an Ardbeg, congrats to Juve, i knew the boys would win it. Nilan can stay in second place where they belong.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Without getting to ahead of ourselves here does everyone realise that if Juve win the scudetto this year how much this team will go down in Juve's history? Conte and players alike. Conte's spit blood speech will be a legend in years to come.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Without getting to ahead of ourselves here does everyone realise that if Juve win the scudetto this year how much this team will go down in Juve's history? Conte and players alike. Conte's spit blood speech will be a legend in years to come.
Movie material.

Aug 1, 2003
yes... I too don't want to think about us actually ending up with a silverware, I think after ALL Juve and fans alike have suffered past 6 years, this will be one of the most meaningful in Juve's history. just thinking about it could make me tear up

---------- Post added 08.04.2012 at 15:24 ----------

I was in the biggest party in Kuala Lumpur. Great oppurtunity cost. I missed the game (yes FAUX FAN). But I had full confidence in the team and it was Scudetto party. Forza JUVE. Great WIN.

Wait... Bonucci scoredddddddddddd!

Now I believe in magic! CONTE!
Lol Afrojack in Sepang? I chose Juve over it :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)