[Serie A] Palermo 0-2 JUVENTUS (7th-Apr-2012) (37 Viewers)

MoM?

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Pirlo

• Vidal

Results are only viewable after voting.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Hilarious? Really?

First of all Coppa is a mickey mouse cup, so stop mentioning it in the same sentence with CL just because you managed to beat a half-ass milan after 210 mins, and you've not even won it yet.

In CL we did as much as we could.

And if lose Scudetto it will obviously be a big disappointment, but as big as the one Juve will experience if they don't win it. After spending that amount of money, not having to play in Europe unlike rest of the top 6-7 teams in Italy, it is one of the easiest Scudetto winning chances that Juve is gonna ever get.
Coppa is a mickey mouse cup yeah?
So why you played the game with best team available and a Camelface having cold if this competition is so unimportant for you?Why you were so cruying after the match on the press conferencies?
If you win the scudetto it is not that you played best but because we have some ridicolous draws ,because of our errors not of your playing.
And your coach showed his real face.When the championship started and noone put Juve as a scudetto contender then he was polite now,whenever he got time on press conferencies he is offending Juve.
This team is just a begining of a new Juve era.Wait and see.There must be invented a calciopoli in order to destroy Juve.Now no one will have a chance like that .
Wait and see.
And one thing more I am still waiting when your star CamelfaceIbracadabra will play a good game in some big matches.Up to now he ommised always.
And he is 30 years.Maybe at 35 he will play a decent big game.But he is a destroyer for minnows teams in Serie A.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
And if lose Scudetto it will obviously be a big disappointment, but as big as the one Juve will experience if they don't win it. After spending that amount of money, not having to play in Europe unlike rest of the top 6-7 teams in Italy, it is one of the easiest Scudetto winning chances that Juve is gonna ever get.
Once upon a time we used to win the scudetto while playing in Europe. We never complained, we just did it. Now we are coming from two horrendous seasons, we've smacked you left & right (feels good) plus humiliated the so called big boys. Our bar was set for CL qualification this season which we are almost achieving. It's really a bonus that we've come this far - Europe or not. At the moment we are just enjoying ourselves while you are out of the CL (Defending like mofo's at the San Siro & hoping for a lucky break at the Nou Camp :lol: ) I'd rather my team get smacked 5-0 than play sissy football. You are out of the Coppa (Mickey Mouse cup ... I hate this cup also but it was sweet kicking your asses out.) Wait that's not the end, we are really turning the heat on in Serie A. Suddenly you realise we are a good team. We are not the underdogs because the defending champs are the underdogs with a relatively easier campaign till the end.
Last year if you told me this saga I would laugh my ass off. I almost forgot our new stadium is already being feared, give it a few more years with proper strikers in place & you will be forgiven for being scared shitless. Right now we are just having fun.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Hilarious? Really?

First of all Coppa is a mickey mouse cup, so stop mentioning it in the same sentence with CL just because you managed to beat a half-ass milan after 210 mins, and you've not even won it yet.

In CL we did as much as we could.

Coppa Italia was Coppa Italia before the first game, After the first game. Milan fans renamed it to Mickey Mouse Cup, too have an excuse. Because they were sure they get kicked out of the Cup by Juve with an advantage of a 1-2 victory. Admit it, Juventus has butt fucked Milan. Whole Milan's staff is mad :lol:

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
Truth is, 4 games against Milan this season we've got 2 wins and 2 draws, mickey mouse cup or scudetto. If we played CL against Milan in the group stages we'd have beaten them again and if we had the luck to find to in the K.O. stages we'd beat them yet again.
Ban that Milanista guy he annoys the hell out of me.

sidd

Sep 1, 2005
All the milanista`s are jittery cause we havent given up and disintegrated, truth is with a fixture list like we just went thru, im sure the whole of Italy expected us to drop some points, but hey, we beat every one of em and kept snapping at the heels of first place.
Loving the resiliance of this squad, i guess previously alot of us juventino`s like myself had a bit of respect for milan among all the other sides in italy, that sadly is slowly being eroded by the behavior of their fans and coach!

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
You gotta find yourself another hobby than playing Juventuz Arcade games, Gerd.
:lol: i know

---------- Post added 07.04.2012 at 13:04 ----------

any news about the formation ?

---------- Post added 07.04.2012 at 13:05 ----------

:D

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
There's really no excuse for not beating an injury-depleted Palermo-side who has to start with several clueless youngsters today, if one claims to be a scudetto-contender.

Dai ragazzi :flag2:

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I love the new method of Milan fan thinking.

Trying to convince themselves that Juventus aren't the underdogs rather the favourites to win.

Scared pussies trying to cover their tracks if they slip up and lose the Scudetto.

.AB.

Mafioso
Jul 15, 2002
Juve having WC players? Oh nooooooooo, Juve are underdogs going against the evil Milan, Juve is making miracles, No one expected Juve to be good, It's the work of almighty god that Juve is up there, Juve is doing it for all the nameless faceless people who have a dream... .

It's good to see people coming to their sense and finally see that Juve have a really good squad.
:angry2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)