[Serie A] Palermo 0-1 JUVENTUS (March 14th, 2015) (4 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Barzagli

• Licht

• De Ceglie

• Sturaro

• Pereyra

• Marchisio

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Vidal

• Morata

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Yeah, don't give two shits about this game. A draw would be spectacular, I hope we rest as many starters as possible and we avoid injuries. I expect a lot of turnover (forced or not) for this one.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Yeah, don't give two shits about this game. A draw would be spectacular, I hope we rest as many starters as possible and we avoid injuries. I expect a lot of turnover (forced or not) for this one.
You can bet your house it won't happen. Allegri will field most of the starters.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
it is time for a training game for when we meet Dortmund.I would expect that palermo start to throw more numbers forward this match.
4-3-1-2
GIGI
Leo-Barzagli-Chili-Evra
Sturaro-Perreyra-Vidal
Coman
Tevez-Morata

- - - Updated - - -

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
I think that one of the problems with our latest crap performances lies with the fact we stopped having pressure from the Roms. I think that we relaxed once we realized how shit the Roms are and that they would have never caught up with us.
Being the first to play in the nex round might be an advantage for us, as we don't know in advance their result.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I think that one of the problems with our latest crap performances lies with the fact we stopped having pressure from the Roms. I think that we relaxed once we realized how shit the Roms are and that they would have never caught up with us.
Being the first to play in the nex round might be an advantage for us, as we don't know in advance their result.
It's exactly that, and it's always been the same for us. It's the same whenever we are favourites in a tie or over a run of games, league position, whatever. This team isn't individually good enough to just turn up and roll over determined opponents, we always need a bit of motivation. In the CL it ended up killing us with Galatasaray as we knew we could keep drawing and get through. In the league you can see the difference it makes, we don't fly out of the traps at kick-off, we amble around for a bit and take a whole half to settle into a game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)