[Serie A] Palermo 0-1 JUVENTUS (December 9, 2012) (12 Viewers)

Palermo v Sicily's No. 1 Team MOM?

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Bonucci

• Vucinic

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Oh goodness...Quag getting bench continuously now for that outburst? Ok he was fined and was benched already...isn't that punishment enough?

He should be starting this one...especially in front of Matri...

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Oh goodness...Quag getting bench continuously now for that outburst? Ok he was fined and was benched already...isn't that punishment enough?

Its very annoying as a supporter to know there is a better player on the bench, who made a foolish mistake.

One can only hope he gets subbed on, and then has a cracker of a game, to get back into the starting lineup and conte's favor

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Danish TV actually only shows the second half of this match. They are showing the end of some Danish match during the first half and then switching to Palermo-Juventus for the second half. That is some weird shit. Can't remember last time a Danish channel only broadcasted one half of a football game.
Didn't know, Thanks.

I think Canal 9 have done it before with showing the first half of a game, then a second half of a other game. I just can't remember which league it was.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012

Quag-lover alert.

I would rather play any of our strikers over Quag right now. We know that we cant depend on cuntgliarela long term because he is not a faithful juve player.
We have to keep on playing vuci and gio to force them into form.

I am not sure if I am the only one here, but I do hope cuntqliarela gets sold to facilitate a move for another this christmas.

I dont care if you are a hybrid of messi and cronaldo, but if you show disrespect to Juve, you should get out.

We are not Inter milan, we do not put up with players' egos.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Quag-lover alert.

I would rather play any of our strikers over Quag right now. We know that we cant depend on cuntgliarela long term because he is not a faithful juve player.

I am not sure if I am the only one here, but I do hope cuntqliarela gets sold to facilitate a move for another this christmas.

I dont care if you are a hybrid of messi and cronaldo, but if you show disrespect to Juve, you should get out.

calm the fuck down.

sempreJuve

notte da grande Juve
Dec 5, 2012
Quag-lover alert.

You cannot always rely on Vuci-Gio, Vuci so many times has been lazy, Gio? c-mon he is not a real striker and never will be one like Quag, i like Gio because he really gets involved but he is so limited!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)