[SERIE A] Old Lady vs Old Men (12/14/08) (71 Viewers)

Man of the most beautiful match

• Manninger

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Marchionni

• Marchisio

• Sissoko

• Amauri

• Del Piero

• Nedved

• De Ceglie

• Zanetti

• Iaquinta

• Ronaldinho

Results are only viewable after voting.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
I'll check again the tape again.

hahahahaha....I haven't even been on my own forum yet. So I don't know how they feel...I'm just writing what I saw...I don't usually let others form my opinions...if that means me against my forum...so be it.

If i'm wrong in the end, it wouldn't be the first time & I'm man enough to admitt it.

Anyways gotta go and do the post post mortem on the Red & Black forum.

later guys.
Next time you come bring in some troops so we (Juventuz) can have more fun.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
did you notice that there is no clever person in their forum,not even an average person.silly jokes,lowest insults(even against their own players like pirlo) and that's all about it.no creativity,no sense of humour,no football knowledge.

it seems that the scum of the earth is gathering scums around the world like a magnet.

i see that juventuz is much more balanced than the other fan forums.after reading their pathetic posts i missed cronios and vinman's match reports,badass' drughi adventures,mark's false transfer news,clash between vlatko and maher....fuck,even bes and seven are more bearable than them :D
false?

FUCK YOU!

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Cuti, aren't we supposed to be drunk like usually?
Yeah but i had university today, so I don't get drunk. I only get drunk on days which i don't have anything in the morning the next day, so Thursday, Friday Saturday. Though next week i'll be drunk quite a bit cause its xmas holidays and my b'day :D

that's right. it was amazing, too bad he hit the post. after the game he said that he's upset about that. it could be is first goal from open play this season in the serie a. next week atalanta, i hope he will celebrate agaisnt them as he did last season.
In fact on controcampo he was doing a live interview, and the presenter asked him: What went through your mind when the ball hit the post? and Ale answered, there are just some things you can't say on television :D

I often talk to myself.

It tends to be the only way of getting a coherent answer.
Considering you're the only one who can understand your drunken slurred accent, i'm not half surprised :D

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,037
    Yeah but i had university today, so I don't get drunk. I only get drunk on days which i don't have anything in the morning the next day, so Thursday, Friday Saturday. Though next week i'll be drunk quite a bit cause its xmas holidays and my b'day :D
    If Inter doesn't win vs Siena on Saturday we both get drunk on MSN like usually.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)