[SERIE A] Old Lady vs Old Men (12/14/08) (8 Viewers)

Man of the most beautiful match

• Manninger

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Marchionni

• Marchisio

• Sissoko

• Amauri

• Del Piero

• Nedved

• De Ceglie

• Zanetti

• Iaquinta

• Ronaldinho

Results are only viewable after voting.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Good morning...after a 24h @ work...now that i read 1 and a half day of posts..what can i say..i'm still living the victory :jvefan: . I gotta tell you that in that pub where i was watching the game..behind my table were 3 tables with milanisti. You probably know how they reacted at the penalty "naah..no foul...(after the replay) noo , that wasnt a foul..you can win only with penalties...(then in the 80 minute) ambrosini is weak...sheva?... wtf, why did we bought him, pato is so overrated..
Of course i laughed for myself ...but i've obviously yelled at the goals and starting to chant my sig :D (sorry for the long post)

Sir Psycho Sexy

I AM CANDREVA (kholsit!)
Sep 19, 2008
Good morning...after a 24h @ work...now that i read 1 and a half day of posts..what can i say..i'm still living the victory :jvefan: . I gotta tell you that in that pub where i was watching the game..behind my table were 3 tables with milanisti. You probably know how they reacted at the penalty "naah..no foul...(after the replay) noo , that wasnt a foul..you can win only with penalties...(then in the 80 minute) ambrosini is weak...sheva?... wtf, why did we bought him, pato is so overrated..
Of course i laughed for myself ...but i've obviously yelled at the goals and starting to chant my sig :D (sorry for the long post)
ahhaha ... sort of what we would say if we lost :p ...

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Busy with work...watched the game on tape late last night

What can you possibly say about a 4-2 thrashing of Milan ? For most of the game, we looked the better team....what we miss with some quality that Milan has, we made up for with determination !!

I agree with much of what was posted, and I will add that I thought Marchionni had his best game in a Juve jersey. He seemed to have more time with the ball than he's usually given, and made the most of it. He waont be taking Camo's spot, but its good to know that he still has some potential

I was also very impressed with DC. When Neddy came off injured (which I blame soley on Ranieri, who has played Neddy waaay too much this season), I was concened that DC wouldnt have the same midfield qualities that Neddy possesses, but he proved me wrong with a super-inspired performance !! The kid can play midfield, no doubt about it !!

Props also goes to Marchisio, who like Marchionni, played his best game in a Juve jersey on sunday night. All I can say is "where has this been, I havent seen it before ??"

My MOM is Amauri, who showed all his abilities again Milan. Ball control, dribbling, passing, finishing...he showed it all !!!

My concern now is what to do with a healthy Trez ??
These guys can look good against Milan because they leave space to play. When smaller teams come, they just try to close the game down and leave no space and players like De Ceglie and Marchionni aren't as effective.

That must've been an interesting yet disturbing birth.

:lol2:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Finally a performance to be proud of after a very long time. Kudos to the lesser lights in the team that came to the fore
I know you choose to ignore me but here's what you should do instead of writing :melayyanandmessi:

As for Ranieri, won't you love him when he goes on Saturday saying:

Barcelona - Madrid e antipasto ?

As for the picture that everyone loves, here you have it in motion

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I was so far away so that was the best thing I could do. I regret not having my camera but at the same time I wasn't there to photograph.

nowayjose

Sep 23, 2008
Impressive victory for the Old Lady and a fun game to watch. Zambrotta. Sigh. Words cannot describe the nosedive his career has taken. I'm surprised he still gets playing time

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Lol, i did exactly the same thing and i've also forgiven him right away.
I wasn't sad that he didn't score a goal as much as i was sad that he didn't score after such a piece of magic.
You should've heard a commentator over here after Del Piero hit the post: "Alex wanted to hit the post. Five goals would've been too much for Milan and props to Alex for not humiliating them even more." :howler:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Busy with work...watched the game on tape late last night

What can you possibly say about a 4-2 thrashing of Milan ? For most of the game, we looked the better team....what we miss with some quality that Milan has, we made up for with determination !!

I agree with much of what was posted, and I will add that I thought Marchionni had his best game in a Juve jersey. He seemed to have more time with the ball than he's usually given, and made the most of it. He waont be taking Camo's spot, but its good to know that he still has some potential

I was also very impressed with DC. When Neddy came off injured (which I blame soley on Ranieri, who has played Neddy waaay too much this season), I was concened that DC wouldnt have the same midfield qualities that Neddy possesses, but he proved me wrong with a super-inspired performance !! The kid can play midfield, no doubt about it !!

Props also goes to Marchisio, who like Marchionni, played his best game in a Juve jersey on sunday night. All I can say is "where has this been, I havent seen it before ??"

My MOM is Amauri, who showed all his abilities again Milan. Ball control, dribbling, passing, finishing...he showed it all !!!

My concern now is what to do with a healthy Trez ??
Trez always has been like a blessing but at the same time a curse for us.....
A blessing because the guy scores from almost everywhere inside the box... the bad thing about him is that he simply canot play football.. is ironic how somone who is so skilled at scoring goals...cant play shit with a ball.

Amauri maybe is a little less accurate than trez... but is barely noticeable... specially when he can create goals out of nowhere and simply add so much to the overall game of the team...something that Trez has never done.

I love trez because he simply has saved our asses countless times.... but this time,,, he will have to really do something if he wants to bench amauri again...at least in my eyes.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Trezeguet as a curse? what the hell are you talking about?
because when the team is having an off-day..trezeguet is almost like non-existent... damaging the team overall.

He rarely fights for a ball, he cannot build up plays, he cannot pasr defenders..... He has specialized so much in scoring that he cannot do any other task. So if there is no one to fed him with an already build up play...he becomes as useless as an spectator. And we know that one of juve characteristcs is not an awesome fluent football with lots of creative midfielders...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)