[SERIE A] Old Lady vs Old Men (12/14/08) (1 Viewer)

Man of the most beautiful match

• Manninger

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Marchionni

• Marchisio

• Sissoko

• Amauri

• Del Piero

• Nedved

• De Ceglie

• Zanetti

• Iaquinta

• Ronaldinho

Results are only viewable after voting.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
he has a point in his last paragraph..but..trez wasnt a curse for us...just think what other strikers juve had since 2001 and then put them in every match trez played..then think if one of them could get us at least the same goals that he did. Imo trez was irreplacable for juve until now.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Oh well u got the meaning!.
And u need to remember that we tend to fuck up in the middle of the park A LOT.... so his game will almost always be below par... He was a perfect striker for the Barcelona of 3 years ago when dinho and company were unstoppable... those were the kind of player trez needed to have behind him... but in a team like Juve when most of the scoring opportunities come from individual moves more than team play, his game suffers the most.

Ialways wanted to see him in Juventus witha real kick ass midfield... he would become much more deadly than he already is.

Luckily for now,,, it seems we are playing a better football overall in comparison with the dreaded capello era for example.... but welll... im really curious to see how he will react to the amauri challenge.....
at worst it will create a healthy competiton and make the of them work harder for the spot.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,086
    According to Gigi, there's no way he's playing until January. We could see him starting in Coppa to accelerate his fitness again.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
    he has a point in his last paragraph..but..trez wasnt a curse for us...just think what other strikers juve had since 2001 and then put them in every match trez played..then think if one of them could get us at least the same goals that he did. Imo trez was irreplacable for juve until now.
    saying "since 2001" does not have anything to do with inzaghi who has a similar poacher skill and goal record, does it ?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    saying "since 2001" does not have anything to do with inzaghi who has a similar poacher skill and goal record, does it ?
    That's something i usually do. Play with the numbers and set them in a way just so it would suit my case. :D
    But in his case, i don't think he had Inzaghi in mind at all. He probably meant In Trez's time when he said since 2001. But he made an unintentional mistake with the year, forgetting that Trez joined Juve in 2000.

blondu

Grazie Ale
    Nov 9, 2006
    i wasnt sure about his joining date and i didn't search it..alen you understood me perfectly :)....and i did forget about the sour rat ( anyway v1rtu4l, inzaghi didn't stayed so long, and you can't compare those 2 )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)