[Serie A] Novara 0-4 JUVENTUS (29-Apr-2012) (1 Viewer)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Pirlo

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Borriello

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
no game analysis here..... I can honestly say that I havent enjoyed watching Juve this much in a hell of a loooong..... time !!!

Conte is the man, I give him full credit... I get pumped up watching him on the sidelines, lol

We deserve the Scudetto !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
no game analysis here..... I can honestly say that I havent enjoyed watching Juve this much in a hell of a loooong..... time !!!

Conte is the man, I give him full credit... I get pumped up watching him on the sidelines, lol

Well said man. I can't remember watching juve bring so dominate in terms of game play. Per Calciopoli we were dominate because the team we had was ridiculous but imagine what Conte would of done with the team Capello had. I realize we can say this and that all day but next season with the addition of 2-3 world class players or atleast top level players Contes Juve can hold there own against anyone.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000

You're not yourself, Vinny. Cut out the optimism. :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
[video=dailymotion;xqhi0e]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xqhi0e_novara-juventus-0-4-claudio-zuliani_shortfilms[/video]
Juilani :delpiero::dule:
Are you cheering the ball? :confused: :D

Well it's a good thing the match wasn't too close. I don't know if Platini and Boniperti could have handled it.

You know, we are at a ridiculous point in the team's long history. The only way to get better from here is to dominate European play. Expectations are still low, the gloryhound fanboys are only just starting to infiltrate our ranks again, the team is performing amazingly well and setting records...

Enjoy it, boys & girls. It doesn't get much better than this. :smoke:

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
:lol:
You know, we are at a ridiculous point in the team's long history. The only way to get better from here is to dominate European play. Expectations are still low, the gloryhound fanboys are only just starting to infiltrate our ranks again, the team is performing amazingly well and setting records...

Enjoy it, boys & girls. It doesn't get much better than this. :smoke:
Yep, it's been a long time coming as well. It's been six years since I've felt so confident going into every game, as I'm sure is the same story for a lot of members on here.

I hope we put in a really good performance in Europe next year to remind people that this is one of the biggest clubs in the world.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
:lol:

Yep, it's been a long time coming as well. It's been six years since I've felt so confident going into every game, as I'm sure is the same story for a lot of members on here.

I hope we put in a really good performance in Europe next year to remind people that this is one of the biggest clubs in the world.
Fuck that "big club" mentality. I am sick and tired of the wannabe Chelseas and overspending Real Madrids and Man Citys of the world. And without the gaytard fans like the bloated Arsenals, the Barcelonas, and the Manchowder Uniteds of the world. I would almost rather be closer to a Bordeaux that busts your chops because you're an idiot who's not paying attention to the rest of the world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)