[Serie A] Novara 0-4 JUVENTUS (29-Apr-2012) (7 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Pirlo

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Borriello

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Serie-A is not what it once was, but it's still a very difficult league. So tactical.
I agree it is difficult but the tecnical value of players has droped and this year has been really strange everybody is losing with everybody , a thing that i have personally hated , have hardly won any bets this year with all the craziness going around :(

JoePanini

Apr 29, 2012
Great game by Juve! Man, our defense and midfield are just immense! One of the best in Europe, I hope they continue this form onto next year's Champions League!

---------- Post added 30.04.2012 at 03:21 ----------

Serie-A is not what it once was, but it's still a very difficult league. So tactical.
I have to agree, back in the 80s and 90s Serie A was the most feared league. I still remember when I was young, no team wanted to face a Serie A team at home in the Champions League! Calciopoli is partly to blame for Serie A's decline, as they crippled a Juve who were one of the best in the world, as well as AC Milan, whom I hate but were also a pretty great team. I do think that Serie A is back and is extremely competitive which will help the top Serie A teams in the future. Serie A has 7 more than decent teams, and 5-6 teams that definitely deserve to play in Europe (both CL and EL). Unlike La Liga and the Bundesliga, who only have 4 or less competitive teams.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Guys i just came from Germany,and saw result here,yeeeeahhhhhhhh .

I can't belive how happy i'm,i love you all :))

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)