[Serie A] nipples soccer 2-0 JUVENTUS (March 30th 2014) (16 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
this post :lol:
- pogba? if we decide to sell him we will make a much bigger profit than napoli made with their cavani sale...
- so marotta "failed" to sign higuain because he decided that the price-tag is absolutely retarded and went for 9mio tevez instead?
- we didn´t pay 20m for ogbonna. not even close
- we won´t pay 20m for osvaldo. not even close
- non nationalistic napoli pretty much tried everything they could to get ogbonna, even made a better offer in the process but he chose us...
- ogbonna would be a starter for napoli...
- talking about spending wiser: tevez - higuain, vidal - inler, lichtsteiner - armero, barzagli - albiol, llorente - zapata... and yes, napoli made some good transfers like callejon and yes, juve made some bad ones like isla but i think we can cover all of them with -> pogba
Ultra true and because of that fucks Torino raised Ogbonna price for at least 2-2.5 mil.And some people forget that they get 42 mil for LAvezzi.Their speach about our revenue is so retarded that can not be more.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
You're taking into consideration whether the game is away or home right (that's why Cagliari is 2 at home and 3 away)?

Thanks for the table!
yes. but again: don´t give the ratings too much credit. i just determined them according to table positions before match-day 22 and haven´t updated them ever since.
basically i put several teams together, for example: juve, roma and napoli are the strongest teams of the league so they get a base-rating of 5. if you play them away it´s 6 because away-rating = base-rating + 1. and yes, i´m fully aware of the obvious weaknesses of this system :). it just helps me to get a quick overview how the next weeks (or the remaining schedule) will look like.

JUVEMAN1211

Jun 22, 2011
Missed the game yesterday. Can someone explain to me what went wrong with us? I saw highlights of the two goals and the first one was def offsides but the second was from terrible defending and a tiny bit of luck. Other than that, what else did we do wrong? Did anyone perform well for us?

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Missed the game yesterday. Can someone explain to me what went wrong with us? I saw highlights of the two goals and the first one was def offsides but the second was from terrible defending and a tiny bit of luck. Other than that, what else did we do wrong? Did anyone perform well for us?
We did everything wrong.Everything.If it was not Gigi we would be 3-4 goals down in first 15 minutes.We did not create a single chance whole first half.Osvaldo-Llorente simply does not work.They outplayed us on every position.Maybe alongside Gigi Caceres was good .I think that Vidal played injured.So in one word we were awful.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
It was pointless even having forwards last night. I'm actually getting sick & tired of watching our slow approach to games.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
We did everything right but we were tired and Napoli were like they have just started their season. We had a great approach to the game, paralysing Napoli in everything they did, it was pure perfection but misfortune led to an offside goal coming out of nowhere. The only attempt Napoli succeeded with was offside (a close call) and they scored. Later on we had a great control of the game and pushed forward quite a lot forcing Reina to miraculous saves, he was like a kangaroo jumping left and right dodging everything coming his way until late in the game when Napoli succeeded the only time in creating a counter attack and were able to score.

The score is 2-0 but if you look closely at the game it is a very undeserved result, we were robbed.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Buffon: 3677 minutes----------Reina: 3282 minutes
Caceres: 1990 minutes--------Ghoulam: 2826 minutes
Bonucci: 3257 minutes--------Albiol: 3874 minutes
Chiellini: 3047 minutes--------Fernandez: 2978 minutes
Licht: 2103 minutes----------Henrique: 693 minutes
Vidal: 3674 minutes----------Jorginho: 2635 minutes
Pirlo: 2993 minutes-----------Inler: 3375 minutes
Pogba: 3618 minutes---------Insigne: 2716 minutes
Asamoah: 3006 minutes-------Hamsik: 2624 minutes
Llorente: 2640 minutes--------Callejon: 3478 minutes
Marchisio: 2394 minutes-------Higuain: 3379 minutes
Isla: 1559 minutes -----------Pandev: 1730 minutes
Vucinic: 597 minutes----------Mertens: 2417 minutes

why the fuck does our team look so tired when our players haven't played way more minutes than Napoli have? They have played the same amount of CL matches... the same amount of serie a matches and are in the final of the Coppa italia...

- - - Updated - - -

PS: Osvaldo had 9 touches in 70 minutes.... seriously? what the actual fuck?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

why the fuck does our team look so tired when our players haven't played way more minutes than Napoli have? They have played the same amount of CL matches... the same amount of serie a matches and are in the final of the Coppa italia...

- - - Updated - - -

I was slaughtered when I mentioned that fact yesterday.

May 22, 2013

why the $#@! does our team look so tired when our players haven't played way more minutes than Napoli have? They have played the same amount of CL matches... the same amount of serie a matches and are in the final of the Coppa italia...

- - - Updated - - -

PS: Osvaldo had 9 touches in 70 minutes.... seriously? what the actual $#@!?
You raise a point, and this might be part of the reason why Napoli are so many points after us. Because they are clearly a good team with several fantastic players, yet they have 17 points up to us... So Napoli is actually the prime example of one of our problems - if your players play to many games, they will struggle in periods and there will be larger fluctuations in their performances... Only Napoli looked bad and tired around November and forth, while they have seemed ok in the last period, where we have struggled after being strong for a long period of the season, and not having our form dip in january/february as we normally see. Actually, the fact that Conte has rotated more might be a part of the reason why our bad form comes later this season.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012

why the $#@! does our team look so tired when our players haven't played way more minutes than Napoli have? They have played the same amount of CL matches... the same amount of serie a matches and are in the final of the Coppa italia...

- - - Updated - - -

PS: Osvaldo had 9 touches in 70 minutes.... seriously? what the actual $#@!?
Very good analysis .Thats shows that tiredness is no way the issue ,or our players have thinner muscular fibers than the rest of the world players.
I never say in any post here that tiredness is a issue but here some "experts" for tiredness , recovery and lifting weight like Zach says that we are so tired as a excuse for our poor display.
We are simply out of form and maybe not motivated,Thats it. .

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
I was slaughtered when I mentioned that fact yesterday.
I wouldn't have slaughtered you, because everyone can simply look up the facts and see that they have played the same fucking matches like we have.... in the same conditions (serie A, CL... a match every 3 days...blabla)

but i wasn't that active on the forums yesterday :p

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
this post :lol:
- pogba? if we decide to sell him we will make a much bigger profit than napoli made with their cavani sale...
- so marotta "failed" to sign higuain because he decided that the price-tag is absolutely retarded and went for 9mio tevez instead?
- we didn´t pay 20m for ogbonna. not even close
- we won´t pay 20m for osvaldo. not even close
- non nationalistic napoli pretty much tried everything they could to get ogbonna, even made a better offer in the process but he chose us...
- ogbonna would be a starter for napoli...
- talking about spending wiser: tevez - higuain, vidal - inler, lichtsteiner - armero, barzagli - albiol, llorente - zapata... and yes, napoli made some good transfers like callejon and yes, juve made some bad ones like isla but i think we can cover all of them with -> pogba
Thats BS, but because i honestly dont know if you really believe what you are saying, i will explain why:
-Yes Pogba is of great value, BUT Marotta has systematically failed to make decent profit of the players he is trying to sell.
And its a very well known market rule, that usually the finishers are the most expensive players. If Napoli, heck even Udine had to sell a player like Pogba, yes, they would make a ns profit out of him, but NOT Marotta.
He just cant, he overpays and sell for peanuts...
It is only an assumption that MArotta could make a decent profit out of Pogba, whilst its a fact that Napoli already made great profit from Cavani and Lavezzi
-We were trying to sign a young prolific finisher like Higuain, ever since MArotta has joined us, we did not preferred Tevez, we have signed Tevez because Galata beaten to Drogba and Napoli to Higuain...
each and every year since he joined us, we have been trying and failing and always getting a cheaper alternative, despite the fact that we have bigger earnings, as the Napoli coach and president are pointing out.
MArotta would rather share tha cash to more mediocre players, rather than buy top ones.
-15mil is still too much for a young and unproven defender that has not and may not reached his estimated potential. 15mil is quite a huge ammount for defenders and Bonucci and Ogbonna have never done and proboably never will do enough to justify it. The only reasons we have spent so much, was because of MArotta's extremely poor negotiating skills and our nationalistic criteria.
The more money we lose because of that, the less it becomes available for other crucial transfers.
-The fact that we wont pay 20mil for Osvaldo is only an assumption, his transfer clause that we have signed says 19mil.
-And Higuain, Inler and Hamsik has chosen, still it doesnt matter, on theory we woulld and should be a much more attractive destination for top players, as we can offer more title promises, better salaries etc
its a disgrace to for us to be beaten by teams like Napoli and Galata...
-Apart from some good transfers we have completed, we have also been spending big cash right and left on players we shouldnt.
No other serie A club would have spent so much cash on players like MArtinez and Matri like we did and shows when we cant find anyone to sell them, not even remotely close to the ammount we have given for them.
No other club is spending huge for mediocre players, that are so limited, that are bound to be replaced soon and as a result lose almost the full ammount of investement in the process.
And on the top of that, we are the club that made out of the return of Giovinco, (a player we owned 100%) the biggest transfer made in that transfer window.

We lose money, when we sell because, we sell off.
We lose money when we buy, because we overpay (most of the times at least)
And we also lose money when we loan out some of the most talented players in the Italian pensinsula.

On the other hand Napoli are efficient, they took their limited chances and budget and are closing the gap between us, using our managerial deficiency against us.
We should take some lessons from them, instead of keep being that arrogant!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

- - - Updated - - -

Don't forget the Europa League.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Simple.. if i would just point out that they have played the same matches as we have (serie A, CL, Coppa) someone would come up with bullshit like we have more internationals blabla
Their CL group was much harder than ours and they even managed to get more points than we did.

Don't forget the Europa League.
Up until the match last night we played the exact number of games in the EL as they did. Porto is a harder opponent than Fiorentina. I don't know who did they meet when we met Trabzon though but they also played two matches.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)