[Serie A] nipples soccer 2-0 JUVENTUS (March 30th 2014) (3 Viewers)

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Napoli playing a talent @ left back. Juve buy mediocre old players to fill the gaps and loan out talents we'll probably never see again. I hate Marotta for this!
/
If Juve hadn't had Peluso/padion players Conte would have simply played someone out of position instead of trying out young guns.

This is the true recipe to the scudetto.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Asamoah should go very strong on the left side.That guy Hemrique is so slow I do not know why is he playing anyway.Also Inler is our old "customer".Maybe without Tevez ,Pirlo is a right option for mid creativity but maybe I will play Marchisio just in this game over him or over Pogba.Claudio will just do fine against that fucks.They will go very hard on us with million of fouls.Only guy who I am scared of is Insigne.The guy is really good player.Okay Higuain also but Insigne for me is their best player.I dont know how Osvaldo-Llorente will work.I am really scared about this partnership not working.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
@toni,

No sitting back on a 1 or 2 goal leads here, Toni: - KILL THEM with a 4-0 trouncing! :andy2:

- - - Updated - - -

So, Orsato is the ref........ Hmmmmmm!

Eljo

Nov 29, 2013
Rest Pirlo, play Principe with Vidal and Pogba and Osvaldo with Llorente, exploit flanks with Asa and Licht pace. Beware of counter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)