[Serie A] Nipples Soccer 1-3 JUVENTUS (January 11th, 2015) (2 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Some other season I would have agreed this is a January dip but this form has been crying out to dominate since November. We picked up a couple of times since then but mostly we were heading there than heading out. The main reason is that the past two windows we did not add quality to the team and this January we are continuing on the same path.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #106
    Some other season I would have agreed this is a January dip but this form has been crying out to dominate since November. We picked up a couple of times since then but mostly we were heading there than heading out. The main reason is that the past two windows we did not add quality to the team and this January we are continuing on the same path.
    I'm starting to get a bit curious myself, lately. We will see a massive dominating game in which everything seems to be stabilizing then BAAM Napoli, Inter, Napoli all over again.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    I'm starting to get a bit curious myself, lately. We will see a massive dominating game in which everything seems to be stabilizing then BAAM Napoli, Inter, Napoli all over again.
    Sampdoria, Fiorentina and even that win against Torino.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
    Jul 22, 2013
    Why?

If we are banned, probably regional racist chants again :)touched:) we are certainly losing this game.
    If that's why then they should ban away fans in general then, because nearly every club has fans who do those chants. Even fans of other southern Italian clubs do it.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    I am glad we are back to 3-5-2, after the fiascos in the defense vs them and Inter.

There I said it, 3-5-2.

btw, who is going to start?

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    :lol:

We are losing this.

- - - Updated - - -

:sergio:
    I know, I fucking hate 3-5-2, but we looked like headless chickens with 4-3-1-2 vs Napoli and Inter hell even Torino when they pressed and countered us.

We were equally pathetic in attack, and with a man less in defense much more vulnerable.

I wish we could play 4-3-3.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
    I know, I $#@!ing hate 3-5-2, but we looked like headless chickens with 4-3-1-2 vs Napoli and Inter hell even Torino when they pressed and countered us.

We were equally pathetic in attack, and with a man less in defense much more vulnerable.

I wish we could play 4-3-3.
    This man speaks the truth :tup:

I doubt we'll get satisfying result there, even with 352.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)