[Serie A] Nipples Soccer 1-3 JUVENTUS (January 11th, 2015) (2 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Some of you fuckers have the audacity to question those of us who have doubts. We haven't beaten Napoli on their home turf since 2000! Of course the odds are against us, and they are the favorites.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
And the opponent's good goalkeepers. This really is the no 1 excuse this season. Not only by the players but also by the manager.
The opponents goalkeepers are always best against us. We are so damn unlucky!

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #68
    Another time, another season, with another coach.
    I'm not sure which Juventus we will get. On one hand, you'd think they would be fired up to silence critics after Inter and Supercoppa...on the other hand...well, you know.

- - - Updated - - -

bets on eggs/rocks/etc thrown on Juve bus and piss balloons thrown at Juventini at the stadium?
    :D

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    I'm not sure which Juventus we will get. On one hand, you'd think they would be fired up to silence critics after Inter and Supercoppa...on the other hand...well, you know.
    Fired up Juventus if course, we will terrorize them and take an early goal and then crumble.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #70
    Fired up Juventus if course, we will terrorize them and take an early goal and then crumble.
    When Conte was here, it took us until the 60th+ minute to look fired up, by that time we scrambled. Now, we start off games remarkably well and somehow we slow mentally and physically.

Opposites between coaches.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    When Conte was here, it took us until the 60th+ minute to look fired up, by that time we scrambled. Now, we start off games remarkably well and somehow we slow mentally and physically.

next year with Mazzarri we'll do well at HT.

:scared:

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Fuck you, really fuck you....I can see Mazzarri happening, he was Marotta's first choice after Del Neri anyway.
    there's no other choice for Beppe. Mazzarri will be Juve's next coach unless Prandelli asks for less.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012

Agree.And that opposites are not in our favor obviously.

- - - Updated - - -

next year with Mazzarri we'll do well at HT.

:scared:
    Don't scare me Mark.Please don't.This situation is enough and that predictions of Mazzari on our bench will kill me.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Give Morata a fucking chance to start FFS. I'm fine with the rest of the team remaining the same.

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
    The only time we mentioned good goalkeeping from the opponent was against Olympiakos, and it was true... But now we don't just play bad, we're also a bunch of whiners, I guess.

Some of you fuckers have the audacity to question those of us who have doubts. We haven't beaten Napoli on their home turf since 2000! Of course the odds are against us, and they are the favorites.
    They spent half of those years in Serie C/B to be honest.

bets on eggs/rocks/etc thrown on Juve bus and piss balloons thrown at Juventini at the stadium?
    There won't be juventini at the stadium, italian court said it was a "high risk match" or some shit like that.

Man, we never learned to play with the right attitude for more than 30 mins and we won 3 leagues and are top of the table, plus a couple of minor trophies... Just imagine what we can do if we play a total match with it. :D

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #79
    True. That would mean we actually kill a game off for a change :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)