[Serie A] Nipples Soccer 1-3 JUVENTUS (January 11th, 2015) (1 Viewer)

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Probably the second biggest challenge match in Serie A this season, away to Napoli, where Juve haven't won in a long time. These are the kind of matches I would look at to get a measure of how Juve would do in knockout competitions. Curious to see whether Juve can win a difficult match under pressure, especially if Roma win against Lazio earlier tomorrow.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I think Roma will win (although I utmost dislike that) and having in mind that they play the game earlier it will be additional pressure to us.
Maybe I don't read all posts but why our fans are banned?I mean banned, not, not going to that game because is not safe by their own will?

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
We have no fans at the game because its considered high risk by officials, basically they can't be fukd to deal with any problems that might happen in 3rd world Italy from 3rd world people

Also there might be some sort of suppercup celebration and you know we'll start some chants

:gheyfight:

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #124
    We have no fans at the game because its considered high risk by officials, basically they can't be fukd to deal with any problems that might happen in 3rd world Italy from 3rd world people

Also there might be some sort of suppercup celebration and you know we'll start some chants

How can we start chants if we aren't there?

And if Napoli isn't equipped to handle high risk situations then their fans shouldn't be allowed at the game either.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012

So our fans are not banned?

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Okay,this is the answer I wasn't sure about.Thanks Mark.
    But anyway ,not allowed by the FIGC,Napoli Football Club,Police of Napoli or ..... ?
    Committee of analysis for the safety of sporting events.

thing is, to make these decisions you also need 2 members representing each club involved but the guy from nipples couldn't be there because he was sick so the commitee decided to not have Juve fans at the game. Juve later learned the guy who was supposed to be sick was at the san paolo celebrating the supercoppa win.

:sergio:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012

thing is, to make these decisions you also need 2 members representing each club involved but the guy from nipples couldn't be there because he was sick so the commitee decided to not have Juve fans at the game. Juve later learned the guy who was supposed to be sick was at the san paolo celebrating the supercoppa win.

:lol::lol::lol:
    Making decisions by which commitee ? Is it a FIGC commitee.?
    I am just curious ,which commitee?
    This is just Serie A sorting the things. Idiots .How they evaluate,by which comitee?In that manner why don't they rule match to be played at empty stadium or , we ,to play without fans till the end of the season at our stadium.
    This is ridiculous.We will play without our fans.
    Bad and unfair.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #135

Italy :lol:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
    In today's interview he said Juve can't change the formation so often and 32 will be used rarely. Media say he's coming back to 352 though and Morata is set to start with Tevez.

He also said Pereyra is good as AM while Vidal is very good there and still improving. When asked about Pogba he said he doesn't see him there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)