[SERIE A] Napoli - Juventus (18th October, 2008) (1 Viewer)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Hamsik is a good player, not more. It's our Knezevic that made him look that great tonight.
You couldn't be more wrong. Hamsik is a great player, amazing talent that will win the ballon d'or in his career. Nedved style.
If it was Knezevic who made him look great tonight, who is making him look great on every other match ?

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Ooo, we lost again, and i really want to ask some question:
1. Why Poulsen is substituted? I saw he is the best CM played for us against Napoli..and now CR do the same mistake again by take off Poulsen and get conceded (against Palermo too)..I think Marchisio not played better than Poulsen

2. Why he played Knezevic?? I know there is no other choice other than play Grygera or Ariaudo... It would better to play Ariaudo..i think Ariaudo has talent.. I saw him when Youth World Club Champs in Malaysia and he partnered well with Bassaule and we got to the final and beat Barca and Inter Junior in the process before lost by MU youth.. At that time we are the best defense in terms of conceded until final..Yes, it harsh to blame Knezevic but i don't think he will be great defender in Juve future

3. For DP substituted with DC.. I don't like CR reason too.. Why he take him not for Giovinco ..Why he bring on Gio only after we conceded second goal..Or if he want to rest DP, why he not resting Nedved too, and substituted him with DC.. I think it would be better to subs DC for Nedved and Gio for DP if he wants to rest our players for Madrid game

b.a.m

Oct 4, 2008
Ален;1775734 said:
You couldn't be more wrong. Hamsik is a great player, amazing talent that will win the ballon d'or in his career. Nedved style.
If it was Knezevic who made him look great tonight, who is making him look great on every other match ?
yea, im just sad it's more or less that shit team inter will get him

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Ален;1775734 said:
I don't want to enter the Hamsik debate now. He's my last concern and I don't really care about him. We lost and the last thing I can think of is arguing about Hamsik.

I only think he's a good player not more. I've seen his matches and I'll stick to my word. He's got talent no doubt about it anyway.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I don't want to enter the Hamsik debate now. He's my last concern and I don't really care about him. We lost and the last thing I can think of is arguing about Hamsik.

I only think he's a good player not more. I've seen his matches and I'll stick to my word. He's got talent no doubt about it anyway.
Hamsik is a better player than all our middies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

Ok.
But i'm 100% sure that you'll be proven wrong sooner or later (imo, he already proved you wrong with his displays. 21 yo kid who plays like someone with 20 year professionsl football experience, who scores all the time, who creates all the time..)

We shouldn't care about him at all atm, though. You're right about that.

Apr 12, 2004
Ален;1775745 said:
Ok.
But i'm 100% sure that you'll be proven wrong sooner or later (imo, he already proved you wrong with his displays. 21 yo kid who plays like someone with 20 year professionsl football experience, who scores all the time, who creates all the time..)

We shouldn't care about him at all atm, though. You're right about that.
Until you play against him, and wish he was playing with you.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I think I already had enough with the Hamsik for now.

I'd like to thank this great result of tonights game for ruining my week-end.

I'm off, g'night.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
No, sorry for the OT, but i can't get over not buying Hamsik and i say fuck our board for not even considering him.

You were there you idiots, in serie B. You should have seen his talent like i and thousands of others who followed serie B in 2006/07 saw it.
5.5 m fuckin' euro. No risk involved at all.

I don't like Moggi at all, but i'm convinced that we'd have been the team that bought Hamsik from Brescia if Moggi was our GD.

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
Bürkε;1775744 said:
Better than anything you've got, and I'm including Giovinco....because Hamsik actually plays.
You know, I actually laughed when I read this. Not in an sarcastic way, but made me laugh. We extended his contract; we praise him a lot... but actually he doesn't play. It's funny

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
No chemistry? WHO are the people that complained about this for a year? WHO saw this coming? Vinni and I are could see this coming from a long ways; only idiots defend this situation.

Face it, we were right and the the dumbasses here were wrong. This is why you damn maggots should listen to us. We know more than you.
i dont consider myself a maggot. and i dont think you know more than me if you are singling me out. I said they didnt have any chemistry, can you disagree? do you think they passed like a team that has chemistry? im not defending CR, he is a cunt, but the team is whats on the field, not CR. He doesnt make them fuck up their passes, they do it all by themselves...point fingers at all that are guilty. we have shitty players and even our good ones suck right now (well not all of them).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)