[SERIE A] Napoli - Juventus (18th October, 2008) (3 Viewers)

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
Come on, we don't have that terrible of players. Tell me, apart from the usual suspects, who are the bad players in this group?

Buffon

Zebina - Mellberg - Chiellini - De Ceglie

Camoranesi - Sissoko - Poulsen - Giovinco

Amauri - Del Piero

Tell me... apart from perhaps Zebina and Mellberg, where are the bad players? Everybody in there is at least solid, such as Poulsen. Giovinco, Camo and the strikers are damn good.

It's not that we have bad players, but because we have a terrible coach. That's it. We could certainly have done better on the market and chosen better players, but honestly... we should be doing better than this. The players in the starting XI are not that bad. Thus why Ranieri is the problem.
Yep, we aren't playing like a team that's why we're losing.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
any ideas why our team is playing so poorly lately? dont just single out CR as the sole cause, although he is part but our players look like dumb asses whenever they get the ball, we have no rhythm anymore...its frustrating watching juve this season.

i fear its going to get worse before it gets better:(
We are playing poorly because the luck has run out. The individuals who saved us last season are not having the best of times, and the defense is letting in goals just because they're bad. Del Piero can only muster one goal a game with this team to save our behinds.

We just have individuals out there, not a team.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
maybe its better for us playing against an better opponent.... i rally just hope we can win it because even if we lose we will stick with ranieri...but we must start collecting some points if we want to finish in the top4... and all but a finish in the top 4 would be a horror....

but really though time now napoli madrid torino.... and after we still have inter ac roma and lazio ...we lost to much points already vs the small teams

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
You know i like Hamsik and all, but he's not the one i'm scared of. Lavezzi is the one i fear will create havoc in our defense and eventually make one of our defenders get a red card or a penalty kick foul.

He's small, very fast, with great dribbling while our CBs are tall, not very fast and kinda clumsy. They could cope with someone like Denis, but i doubt they can stop a player with Lavezzi's characteristics.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
we all thought we will win against bate and palermo but didn't
now we all expect do draw or even lose maybe now we will .....

Dec 10, 2006
I think Ranieri should start the match defensively.
well, looking ahead a few days, we have to play against Real, and in this situation, what matters most is winning that match.
So, let him bench technical players, they should rest!
Then a draw against Napoli will be a good result I think...though Napoli could be a good team and they might annoy us!
I hope we can catch 3 points but 1 point with subs is'nt a bad result too!

Slow_Roll

In Love with a Feelin'
Mar 4, 2008
I know saying we'll lose 4-1 sounds kinda pessimistic but tbh we've been struggling against Bate, Catania and Palermo. Napoli is not wc but they certainly are a step-up from these guys. Lavezzi, Denis and Hamsik behind them is one of the best attacks in the league in my mind and we're having a torrid time keeping up with the pace of Bate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)