[Serie A] Napoli 3-3 JUVENTUS (Nov. 29th 2011) (16 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Lichtsteiner

• Chiellini

• Pepe

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Esti

• Matri

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Im going to be honest, when it was 3-1 it thought it was over and just a matter of time before we got a season finishing 4-1.

3-3 is a good result but lets be honest, milan and udinese are very close at this point, we really cant spoil anymore points.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I really can't choose the MOTM :lol:

I don't think Vucinic should be on the list. He had some great touches and excellent passes that led to goal/chances, but in generall he was one of our poorest players.
Bonucci was the only one who played a really bad match, with almost no positive contribution. I guess that's the curse of the defenders. Mirko fucked up in the opponents half, but Bonucci fucked up in our box . Mirko''s lost balls didn't cost us while Bonehead's bad clearances and bad anticipation/marking cost us 3 goals.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

I don't think Vucinic should be on the list. He had some great touches and excellent passes that led to goal/chances, but in generall he was one of our poorest players.
Bonucci was the only one who played a really bad match, with almost no positive contribution. I guess that's the curse of the defenders. Mirko fucked up in the opponents half, but Bonucci fucked up in our box . Mirko''s lost balls didn't cost us while Bonehead's bad clearances and bad anticipation/marking cost us 3 goals.
I think Mirko was great in the second half, it's why I added him.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Vucinic was great in the second half, who had the assists, Vidal, Matri and who?

How many goals/ assists does Matri have?
Noone assisted Pepe's goal. The man took the ball at half line, ran all the way to the box, made a pass, fucked up, the ball kicks a Napoli player and gets back to Pepe :lol:

Vidal and Matri had the assists. Matri gets it because he got a touch on Mirko's cross.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
well we started pretty well but after the pk call we totally lost it.... never seen us lose so many balls with simple mistakes.... pirlo had an horror first half in my book.
tbh never thought that we could come back against them in neaples, especially after their 3rd.
well the only concern i have about conte are his subs.... if he would have made them earlier we could have won this game... well we should have won it with all that chances...
what we need is a lb more than a cb, so we can put giorgio back to the cb. i never want to see him in front of goal again other than at corners

Aug 1, 2003
torn between Vidal & Vucinic for MOTM. Vidal's such a warrior and Mirko's touches were magical in the second half. Noteworthy mention of Matri as well, who this season has proved his hunger is insatiable and that is lovely to see.

however, I will credit Conte the most. the first half is one we'd like to forget, but for him to charge our players up 2-0 down in halftime and to instill that spirit to come back for a 3-3 draw.... THAT is the most vital and essence of Juve.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

If it wasn't for Mirko upfront, we would have been as static as fuck. Without his movement, Matri wouldn't have found much space.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Really we can be dissapointed we didnt win this, two absolutely stupid goals to concede on our part. We battered them hard in the second half, something I havent seen us to do to Naples Soccer in ages.

Bravi ragazzi, now let's destroy Cesena this weekend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)