[Serie A] Napoli 3-3 JUVENTUS (Nov. 29th 2011) (32 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Lichtsteiner

• Chiellini

• Pepe

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Esti

• Matri

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I dont care how much our budget is during the next transfer window, but i would loose it if we didnt spend it all on a quality defender.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Very important point, finally we avoid defeat in naples! 2 points clear at top
The comeback performance was just as important as the point, we earnt it.
Also a huge psycological marker was put down against Napoli, and in our minds, hopefully it'll teach us never to play a half like the first half.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Oh my, its one of them matches where you would so settle for a draw, and when we did get it it was great, but in there we could have hurt them, they looked tired at the back, their forwards didnt know what to do, whilst their wing backs still had energy, we could have, we could have got number 4 and fucked the pricks over. However all said. Forza Juve, we got the goals and pepe :lol: what a goal, his turning out to be what a player. Our very own messi! Credit to Esti as well, as the match went on he started to grow in confidence. I have to say though conte should have taken off vucinic earlier for quag, whilst matri neednt go off. Tactically we were poor no denying, however it worked and thats the main thing.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
The effort and comeback is bigger than the result here, in saying that a draw in Napoli is a good result for any team. When the chips are down, we can fight, we proved that.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Wow...just catching my breath back after that game.

That was an overall (in the first half esp) terrible performance, but we really brought the game to them in the second half and never gave up. True Juve grit right there, fucking beautiful to see. And in all honesty this is a draw which feels similar to a win from our point of view, given the comeback we made and the fucking annoying opponent we were against. A point is a very good result against these dickheads, as most teams dont win here.

Bonucci was our worst player today, absolutely shocking, we really need a new CB in January. Conte also got the tactics and the mentality of the players totally wrong in the first half.

Fuck you Napoli! I hope this draw affects you big time and you choke in the CL and the rest of the Serie A campaign. Dogs.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
We could have won the game. Napoli weren't our toughest match.

We made stupid individual mistakes at the back. We could have scored more they were dead in the 2nd half.

I blame Conte for being stubborn with his subs.
This-

Quag and DP would have been deadly at minute 70 or so... but he decides to use them as fodder clock killers.

If we were 3-2, conte would have been hanged.... bt now he seems like a hero.

Love him, but tonight he made this game like this-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)