[Serie A] Napoli 3-3 JUVENTUS (Nov. 29th 2011) (34 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Lichtsteiner

• Chiellini

• Pepe

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Esti

• Matri

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Luka

Nov 26, 2011
True, but Napoli is different IMO. I'm afraid of their aggressive counters, it's where they get to shine... and it's where our defense gets to collapse.
Indeed.They might get few aggressive chances which they do pretty good,so our defense has to be more careful.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Buffon

Licht----Barza----Bonnucci--------Chiello

Pirlo------Vidal

Pepe----Matri-----Vucinic-------Este.
This is probably will be our formation according to SKY.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
No one is really convinced (with Pazienza), that's why we are so tentative with keeping with the 433. Hard to say, hopefully Conte makes the right decision.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Not sure about a 4-4-2 - 4-3-3 seems to work better but it could be a fail with Pazianza - Trust Conte will make the right choice, he has seen them in training and understands our players strengths

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Conte said he'd tried Esti and Giac in a 3 man midfield in training, so if one of those play they'll play in a 3 man midfield, he said today he won't change formation.

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
Estigarribia has a style way to wide to play in the center. At most, it should be Pepe there.

Pepe - Pirlo - Vidal
Vuci - Matri - Estiga

We'd be putting one more hardworker in the middle and another one against Maggio. Our most creative force upfront would strike from the right as well, which I think it's where they're more vulnerable. Could work, I guess. Better than put another defensive midfielder on the pitch and lose one vital man in the box.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)