[Serie A] Napoli 3-3 JUVENTUS (Nov. 29th 2011) (35 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Lichtsteiner

• Chiellini

• Pepe

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Esti

• Matri

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
If we win,

12points from Napoli, 11 points from Roma, 4points from Milan and Udine. 24759859 points from Inter.
Inter still have a game at hand, and depending on if they win and by how much against Genoa they could potentially jump all the way to 6th place. The Serie A standings are really tight right now, throughout the whole table. That's why I'm not getting my hopes up on a Juventus Scudetto this year, but I'm dying for a CL spot.

However, I don't think Inter will beat Genoa because they suck. :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Not at all. It's heart-breaking for me when I see him playing for 5min. And because he's Alessandro Del Piero the purest soul in football world I'd rather see him move.

You don't put Del Piero to warm up for 30min each game for nothing, he's not Elia or Krasic.
Conte's doing what's best for the team, and its working right now.

I don't think Del Piero has any resentment, I think he is happy for our club.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Would hate for these cunts to take our undefeated record, i believe that we can beat them but would be content with a draw. Marchisio is the sort of character we could really use for this match it is a shame he is out but we have a good squad hopefully whoever replaces him steps up.

I predict:

Naples Soccer 1 - 2 Juve

Matri
Cavani
Matri
:D

+ Rep

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Is there any particular, official reason why Lavezzi can get booked yet it gets erased because he would be suspended for this game?
Napoli have somehow become a great influence in Serie A. They cancel a game with sunny weather, and are able to erase yellow cards. That is something else.

Or, it could be that certain loophole I keep hearing when it comes about Marchisio. That there's a certain loophole in make-up matches that should make Marchisio (and maybe Lavezzi) in this case available for the match. Its most likely a load of shit though.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
marchisio himself said already he is suspended for tomorrow
you have to understand juventus doesn't have the powers like napoli have they can just cancel cards and game when they like it.
after all that pussy acting of Napoli I hope even more we smash them.

an 92 min screamer of quag 0-1 would be pure gold :scarf:
forza juve we don't need to cheat (inter) or mafia acting (napoli) to win games :flag3:

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
marchisio himself said already he is suspended for tomorrow
you have to understand juventus doesn't have the powers like napoli have they can just cancel cards and game when they like it.
after all that pussy acting of Napoli I hope even more we smash them.

an 92 min screamer of quag 0-1 would be pure gold :scarf:
forza juve we don't need to cheat (inter) or mafia acting (napoli) to win games :flag3:
Damn...

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Inler is in big doubt for tomorrow's game

Mazzarri: “I’m worried,” admitted the 50-year-old. “I don’t know if he’ll recover in time. We’ll assess the situation today. This would be a considerable loss for us and balances up the absence of Marchisio. Conte has many players in his squad who allow him to change system or keep the same shape and give different tasks to the same players.”

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

Mazzarri: “I’m worried,” admitted the 50-year-old. “I don’t know if he’ll recover in time. We’ll assess the situation today. This would be a considerable loss for us and balances up the absence of Marchisio. Conte has many players in his squad who allow him to change system or keep the same shape and give different tasks to the same players.”
worried? mazzarri should be shitting his pants!

May 22, 2007

Who wants to predict that Inler will be fine?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)