[Serie A] Napoli 3-3 JUVENTUS (Nov. 29th 2011) (27 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Lichtsteiner

• Chiellini

• Pepe

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Esti

• Matri

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Serafino Ingardia (F-I.net):

Some newspapers reported he had been booked, others didn't. TV cameras don't show the referee giving him yellow.

Referee didn't put it down on the sheet. Lavezzi wasn't booked that's all. When asked Mazzarri confirmed L. didn't get yellow.

Instead is not like they say, Juve could appeal but what's written on the referee's sheet is what matters

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Or he was showen the yellow card, but the cameras didn't catch it and the ref didn't write it down? :shifty:
Impossible. At least one camera covered it. They definitely have a footage of the referee in the moments after Lavezzi's foul. The TV was showing Lavezzi, not the ref, but at least 1 camera covered the whole situation.

There are also the Atalanta players. At least 1 of them would have seen if the ref gave a yellow or not.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Lavezzi gf in Napoli quit threat
Napoli star Ezequiel Lavezzi’s girlfriend warned they could leave the city after she was robbed at gunpoint.

Model Yanina Screpante revealed her ordeal on Twitter after the shocking incident.

“And then they say there’s no security in Argentina... Naples is a s****y city. They just stole my watch at gunpoint!”

A Napoli fan replied, asking her to calm her tone and pointing out Lavezzi is treated “like a God” at the San Paolo.

“I don’t care,” she wrote. “If something happens to me, Pocho will leave here. I have no interest in being a God.”
The tweets were later removed, but this is a huge blow for the Partenopei, who saw Marek Hamsik’s pregnant wife car-jacked the night before the Champions League match with Manchester City.

Earlier this season, Edinson Cavani also had his house burgled while he was on international duty in Uruguay.

FI.net

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)