[Serie A] Napoli 3-3 JUVENTUS (Nov. 29th 2011) (30 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Lichtsteiner

• Chiellini

• Pepe

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Esti

• Matri

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,805
    The last second goal we conceded against Catania I was speechless for like 5min, you couldn't even hear me breathing. I was just staring continuesly on nothing and quiet.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
    Jun 5, 2010
    The last second goal we conceded against Catania I was speechless for like 5min, you couldn't even hear me breathing. I was just staring continuesly on nothing and quiet.
    I did that so many time last season
    before starting crying :cry:
    chievo home, bologna home, cesena away and all the other game we sucks ass in last season
    parma home :haddadjunior:

Del neri really ruined my life last season

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
    Apr 19, 2003
    Screw Napoli for the late equaliser...

btw Lavezzi got a yellow in the last minute as well,and he'll miss the game on tuesday.some positive news after we lost Marchi for that match!

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    When I saw Cavani scored a late equalizer, I got shit scared that they are back to bringing the momentum to their game in picking up late points but the Lavezzi yellow card is a big blow.

May 22, 2007
    I was slightly anxious when Marchisio got his suspension, but the Lavezzi one is excellent. I don't know how we play our system without Claudio by the way, not enough central midfielders.

Push Pirlo further up the pitch?

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
    I was slightly anxious when Marchisio got his suspension, but the Lavezzi one is excellent. I don't know how we play our system without Claudio by the way, not enough central midfielders.

No No No. Pirlo shouldn't be moved.

I'd say just give Pazienza Vidal's job and let Vidal do Marchisio's.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004

Pirlo will stay where he is, Vidal and Pazienza will have defensive duties. Actually, some tuning to our tactics are needed against Napoli.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Pirlo will stay where he is, Vidal and Pazienza will have defensive duties. Actually, some tuning to our tactics are needed against Napoli.
    Im thinking 424? Just not sure about Pazienza. He needs tested, but this game is sink or swim for him. Wish it would have been against a different team.

May 22, 2007
    I'm not keen on changing Vidal's role given how important he's become with his constant pressure.

My only concern with Pazienza is that he's not going to behave like Marchisio in the match and make intelligent runs into the box, that's not his style. That's the only reason why I'd have Pirlo playing closer to goal, to shoot and play more deadly balls into the penalty area, and Pazienza would sit deeper.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)