[Serie A] Napoli 3-3 JUVENTUS (Nov. 29th 2011) (10 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Lichtsteiner

• Chiellini

• Pepe

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Esti

• Matri

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
I will agree to the EPL being better currently, but far too many people are allowing themselves get all too impressed by the "glamour and glitz" created by the fabulous english stadiums, great television-production, biased commentary of english commentators and newspapers, and promotion (PR) of the product that is the EPL. The EPL is being marketed as "the best league in the world". It's a sales pitch, and it's working very well.

Still, they have enough quality over there now to back that up, but even Serie-A in it's worst state can compete with those buiscit-eating fucks. Even Juve in it's worst ever year wasn't beaten by Man City. And in the so called "domination era" of english sides (2005-2010) they still only managed to win 1 Champions League (Manchester United). Italy? Bam! Bam! Milan and Inter grab two CL-titles straight out of nothing (2007 and 2010). Italy also winning a world cup in the process (2006) with players who all played in the Serie-A.

Now, there has been a small decline since then, but I think a lot of clubs have done well building up to this particular season, especially clubs such as Juve, Milan, Lazio and Napoli.

The EPL is better, but not by a longshot, as some people think (or get bullied into thinking). The Serie-A is on the rise, and it doesn't really have to do much to catch up with the english, because the continental talent is (and always has been) greater than the pure english talent. Once Serie-A makes itself more presentable (better stadiums and infrastructure etc.) the best players are gonna play there again. Who the hell in his right mind would want to live in England when they can live in Italy?

The EPL should definitely enjoy it while it lasts. They'll be sitting holding their dicks in no time, just wait and see.
Fap Material. +rep

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
I will agree to the EPL being better currently, but far too many people are allowing themselves get all too impressed by the "glamour and glitz" created by the fabulous english stadiums, great television-production, biased commentary of english commentators and newspapers, and promotion (PR) of the product that is the EPL. The EPL is being marketed as "the best league in the world". It's a sales pitch, and it's working very well.

Still, they have enough quality over there now to back that up, but even Serie-A in it's worst state can compete with those buiscit-eating fucks. Even Juve in it's worst ever year wasn't beaten by Man City. And in the so called "domination era" of english sides (2005-2010) they still only managed to win 1 Champions League (Manchester United). Italy? Bam! Bam! Milan and Inter grab two CL-titles straight out of nothing (2007 and 2010). Italy also winning a world cup in the process (2006) with players who all played in the Serie-A.

Now, there has been a small decline since then, but I think a lot of clubs have done well building up to this particular season, especially clubs such as Juve, Milan, Lazio and Napoli.

The EPL is better, but not by a longshot, as some people think (or get bullied into thinking). The Serie-A is on the rise, and it doesn't really have to do much to catch up with the english, because the continental talent is (and always has been) greater than the pure english talent. Once Serie-A makes itself more presentable (better stadiums and infrastructure etc.) the best players are gonna play there again. Who the hell in his right mind would want to live in England when they can live in Italy?

The EPL should definitely enjoy it while it lasts. They'll be sitting holding their dicks in no time, just wait and see.
YES!
Well said, man, well said.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Hating is fine, but you have to make sure you aren't blinded by it.

You don't need De Laurentiis to say anything to call him a cock.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
By the way, I'm actually a very rational person and I strive to be as objective as possible most of the time, but when it comes to football I let all that shit fly straight out the window :D

I turn into a baboon that may also even find himself shouting at the television set and kicking furniture :lol2:

But I love it, it's sort of a big part of what football means to me. It's a "comfort zone" (although it's fucking with my nerves alot!) where I can go completely nuts and blow off some steam.

So fuck De Laurentiis!! :andy2:

For just about anything he says :D

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
By the way, I'm actually a very rational person and I strive to be as objective as possible most of the time, but when it comes to football I let all that shit fly straight out the window :D

I turn into a baboon that may also even find himself shouting at the television set and kicking furniture :lol2:

But I love it, it's sort of a big part of what football means to me. It's a "comfort zone" (although it's fucking with my nerves alot!) where I can go completely nuts and blow off some steam.

So fuck De Laurentiis!! :andy2:

For just about anything he says :D
I really hurt my foot kicking a wall last time Aberdeen played on TV. I retained my composure just enough to think I shouldn't hurl my laptop in anger.

I guess it's easier for me to remain objective about Italian football, since I don't care about it as much as most folk here do.

Things can be a bit different when I'm talking/shouting/ranting about Aberdeen, though. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)