[Serie A] Napoli 3-3 JUVENTUS (Nov. 29th 2011) (32 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Lichtsteiner

• Chiellini

• Pepe

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Esti

• Matri

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.
May 22, 2007
From what I understand, he says he can see the reasons why the game was cancelled, but implies that the Lega should have been consulted about it first before a decision was made.
It's comforting that he can see reasons why it would have been dangerous for the public, and if the game is being moved to the 30th then it does look precautionary rather than farcical.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
29th or 30th of November is fine and better than 14th of December, but still fuck those cunts, the game could have and should have been played last night. The rematch is still 3 weeks away and a lot of things could have changed for us in that time. I just hope that Villarreal is a must win match for them and they rest some players.
I won't be surprised if they play their 2nd team starting from their next CL match until the group stage finished.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
So have the FIGC said anything else about not being consulted by the Napoli officials, other then that they weren't involved? Such a shoddy excuse of a governing body they are, whatever about whether or not the match should have been played, surely the people in charge of the league have a deciding vote?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Moggi: Hello Mr. De Laurentis
De Laurentis: I'm listening
Moggi: Do you wanna play on the 30th of November?
De Laurentiis: I don't wanna.
Moggi: You do wanna.
De Laurentiis: I don't wanna.
Moggi: You DON'T wanna.
De Laurentiis: I DO wanna and you're not going to stop me.
:dielaugh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)