[Serie A] Napoli 3-3 JUVENTUS (Nov. 29th 2011) (21 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Lichtsteiner

• Chiellini

• Pepe

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Esti

• Matri

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
29th or 30th November according to all major newpapers. A decision will be made later today.
Only if it happens will I believe that there wasn't anything suspicious going to call the game off. I really want to see this as a legit decision (even though it was obviously a blow for us) but if Napoli manage to set the date when it suits them best, to me it will only look like a hilarious show.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Only if it happens will I believe that there wasn't anything suspicious going to call the game off. I really want to see this as a legit decision (even though it was obviously a blow for us) but if Napoli manage to set the date when it suits them best, to me it will only look like a hilarious show.
:agree: Napoli should be glad that the game will be played at all again :)

+rep for your avatar :D

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
So we play Lazio away and then Napoli and they play Man City, Atalanta then us? Not as good as playing them yesterday considering we had a full squad and they had a couple of injuries and are out of form.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
29th or 30th of November is fine and better than 14th of December, but still fuck those cunts, the game could have and should have been played last night. The rematch is still 3 weeks away and a lot of things could have changed for us in that time. I just hope that Villarreal is a must win match for them and they rest some players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)