[Serie A] Napoli 3-3 JUVENTUS (Nov. 29th 2011) (20 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Lichtsteiner

• Chiellini

• Pepe

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Esti

• Matri

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
Mazzarri 'surprised' game was cancelled
Walter Mazzarri admits it was “a surprise” when Napoli-Juventus was called off. “It’s a shame, as we were ready to make our fans happy.”

:drill:

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Fuck this shit...i'm sure we were much more ready to go today...really a shame.

I hope the day chosen to replay this one will suit us.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Walter Mazzarri admits it was “a surprise” when Napoli-Juventus was called off. “It’s a shame, as we were ready to make our fans happy.”

He was probably on it and all mad that they shouldn't play this game because we were gonna give them a beating. All that with his arms in the air going crazy and his shirt lie usual during games.

f*ck off you too Dustin Hoffman impersonator.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010

thats tragic. Now apart from dealing with floods, mazzari didnt get a chance to make his garbage fans happy coming off a 2-1 loss at catania. Yeah we believe you.
gotta feel for that gypsy.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
A' MUNNEZZ'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today should be a national day of mourning in Italy for the submerged city of Atlantis, I mean Napoli. Our heart goes out to all the people who perished in the floods. It will take years to rebuild the city of Naples. This tragedy has shaken me to the core.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
A' MUNNEZZ'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today should be a national day of mourning in Italy for the submerged city of Atlantis, I mean Napoli. Our heart goes out to all the people who perished in the floods. It will take years to rebuild the city of Naples. This tragedy has shaken me to the core.
I'm sure the family of the man who was killed by the flooding just outside Napoli will take heart from your thoughtful words.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Has anyone mentioned that there is debate between the clubs as to the day to play the re-arranged match?

Marrotta is pushing for the game to be at the end of November - the first available date - which is when it should be played according to league rules.

Napoli want the game played in mid December, once the CL Group Stage is finished.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Has anyone mentioned that there is debate between the clubs as to the day to play the re-arranged match?

Marrotta is pushing for the game to be at the end of November - the first available date - which is when it should be played according to league rules.

Napoli want the game played in mid December, once the CL Group Stage is finished.

which only confirms what we suspect, fucking jagoffs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)