[Serie A] Napoli 3-3 JUVENTUS (Nov. 29th 2011) (14 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Lichtsteiner

• Chiellini

• Pepe

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Esti

• Matri

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Looks pretty wet to me:

Remember that the pitch can be playable and the game be called off quite legitimately.

I can't remember the last time Aberdeen's pitch was deemed unplayable, but we have games off every year or two; almost always because the road in the area aren't in a condition that the police want thousands of people travelling on the unnecessarily.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Looks pretty wet to me:

Remember that the pitch can be playable and the game be called off quite legitimately.

I can't remember the last time Aberdeen's pitch was deemed unplayable, but we have games off every year or two; almost always because the road in the area aren't in a condition that the police want thousands of people travelling on the unnecessarily.
Thousands of people go to Aberdeen games?

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Looks pretty wet to me:

:agree:

I was gonna say the same but thought it would be better accepted here if it came from a Juve fan ;)

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Gazzetta journalist:
1) Napoli authorities didn't want to be accused of same lack of prevention happened for Genova flood.This morning there was horrible weather,

2) De Magistris,populist Napoli mayor recently elected,only 3 days ago suffered a very very unexpected protest from unemployed mothers and there is no limit to the zeal of a populist mayor looking forward to grow back his popularity...

Rai showed japanese fan who came Italy to watch Genoa-Inter (postponed) n then went to Napoli for Napoli-Juventus. Ha! Here the problem: a jinx!

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
well, he is a bigger Juve fan than I am, that's for sure :p

.. or maybe not :shifty:
I like Juve more than other Italian sides.

However, in my humble opinion, one can only truly support one team. I've never missed an Aberdeen game in order to watch Juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)