[Serie A] Napoli 3-3 JUVENTUS (Nov. 29th 2011) (29 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Lichtsteiner

• Chiellini

• Pepe

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Esti

• Matri

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 1, 2010
I just woke up and saw this shit.

FUCK OFF NAPOLI. THE VESUVIUS CAN'T ERUPT SOON ENOUGH TO BURN THOSE CHEATING FUCKING CUNTS.

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
That's totally pathetic it is not acceptable. The most disgusting thing about the whole story is that no one would ever do something about it.
Exactly, how can something like this actually happen?

I hope Napoli get run over by City and Villareal in CL an then sell all three of Cavani, Lavezzi, and Hamsik in the winter mercato.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Marotta should grow some balls and say it like it is. It's a disgrace.

Any people complaining that the mgmt are accepting this, what can they do though? I don't think Napoli asked for their permisson before postponing the match.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Marotta should grow some balls and say it like it is. It's a disgrace.

Any people complaining that the mgmt are accepting this, what can they do though? I don't think Napoli asked for their permisson before postponing the match.
Don't take it up the ass like Marotta did and go with the fucking flow. Make a fuss about it, tell them it's not gonna happen or we'll get the three points. Take it up with FIGC instead of trying to set dates that fit them.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Napoli didn't postpone the match, though, I thought.

Was it not the Mayor of Naples that made the decision?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)