[Serie A] Napoli 2-1 Juventus [September 11th, 2021] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mookieb10

Apr 5, 2018
Everyone can bitch and moan and be overdramatic, but it was always going to be difficult with the players that we have missing. We stand a very good chance to win against Milan with everyone back.

Notice that 4 our of the 5 goals we have conceded this season have been ridiculously self-inflicted. 3 of which from one player. I said it before and I will again. There are some obvious, deep mental issues within this squad at the moment, and it's going to take a while to get them worked out.

This is correct. We should be on 4 points, which isn’t great, but jeez, this is tough tough luck. It’s a game of razor thin margins. 2 tek errors and an offside by a cunt hair against Udine. A tek error and Kulu not bagging a 1v1 here. We’re not great, but we’re also not this bad.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Napoli starter the game unfocused. We both played very bad and the individual quality difference of our forwards made the difference.
We played very bad both halfs, we were completely unlinked, no creativity, just random counterattacks amd very predictable individual efforts from the very same players, with the very same way.
Never player like a team. But holding possesion didnt expose our defense much.
Once Napoli have stepped up their game, they went head and shoulders beyond anything we could handle, they bossed the game and could score any goals necessary to snatch the win and still toy with us, as we were completely toothless.
Exaxtly as it happened with all the other teams since Barca!

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Lost,lost season,whatever will someone say.Tek is awfull but he is not the only one .As soon as we understood that this season is wasted ,better!Again,waisted season,not single excuse!Period!

shilawieh

Mar 31, 2011
You can't let shit players continue to play. if Berna is shit and doesn't want to leave.
don't even let him rot in the bench. make him a janitor at Juve stadium or some shit.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Fuccked up result but tbh was not suprising at all.. Our goal was a gift and then we kinda stopped playing. we wanted to play counters but we had players like Berna and Rabiot who knows shit all about playing counter attacking football.. why not have both Kean and Morata if we were to play counters and then keeping Berna on until 90mins when he played like shiit all game..
The game had 0 intensity from us, we were soft, giving away cheap free kicks, and corners, no urgency and proper game plan..

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Players I can’t deal with:
Kulusevski - he’s just so awkward - his agility and ball control are awful. He has no business starting for Juve
Szczesny - 6 points are basically on him. He needs to make that save.
Rabiot - so much skill but plays the game in slow motion. He has no aggression. He’s so soft for his size.
Bernardeschi - he just can’t perform at club level despite his talent.

I thought Locatelli, Morata were fine.

MDS is honestly not the worst option at left back. He isn’t worse than Sandro. He just offers little going forward.

I was looking forward to next summer as one of big investment but if we miss UCL, it won’t happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chiellini was fine too.

tek must be benched. i don't hate him contrary to the tuz majority, but it's not funny anymore.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
They only beat us because of our mistakes and we had no creative players available. If Napoli are considered title contenders then I'm not worried one bit. We'll be good for Milan.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Things I learned from watching Juve the past 3 rounds.

Tek is done.
Mckennie is a decent player only, never a starter.
Berna is good....
For the opponents
Rabiot can only run for 60 minutes.
Sandro is done.
Kulusevski is nothing special and we are never going to get the same money we spent for him.
Mds is below average and he should not be in a position to start.
Pellegrini is only decent, never a starter.

This team just doesn't have legs after the 55th minute and doesn't seem to perform under pressure.
We have so many average player that it hurts us bad.

The future doesn't look so good, unfortunately and I am starting to doubt that Max can do anything about it.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
This is correct. We should be on 4 points, which isn’t great, but jeez, this is tough tough luck. It’s a game of razor thin margins. 2 tek errors and an offside by a cunt hair against Udine. A tek error and Kulu not bagging a 1v1 here. We’re not great, but we’re also not this bad.
People are on edge because of the previous seasons, and I get that. There will be no quick fixes here though. How the team squad itself reacts to negative events during a match I find very concerning, but even with that it's clear that we're not as bad as the point total would indicate. Not world beaters by any means, but still better.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Awful.You don't have a management that can get rid of Tek,McKennie,Bernardeschi,Ramsey!How do you expect something to be achieved?

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
It's a mentality issue above anything else. In the first half we were better. Could have scored another 1 or 2. Nothing extraordinary. But we were combative and with a few good combinations going on

Second half we just lost it after the goal. Defended really deep and played for the draw.

Individual mistakes and performances apart, there is a confidence issue we have to fix.

Jäger

May 2, 2021
But this is precisely Allegri's philosophy. Sit back, absorb possession and defend. He needs to realise we don't have the team for this anymore because we are so full of liabilities

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
How do you say, "Rebuilding year"?
We already used that excuse last year and Pirlo got fired.

- - - Updated - - -

But this is precisely Allegri's philosophy. Sit back, absorb possession and defend. He needs to realise we don't have the team for this anymore because we are so full of liabilities
And that’s precisely going to be our downfall this year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)