[Serie A] Napoli 2-1 Juventus [September 11th, 2021] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
In all seriousness though Perin needs to start next match
I get your point, Tek is a liability at this point. Although, I don’t think Perin is the answer to this problem, I remember him being very shaky every time he started. I think we’re stuck until winter mercato.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I'm sorry I missed the game. Looks like I didn't miss much.

If this continues, will we even finish 4th this season?

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
This game was always going to be fucked

We now have to mentally reset and pretend our season starts now, there is no point looking at the table take it game by game.

Perin needs to start

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
The squad depth and rotation options are truly abysmal. The starters aren’t great either. The goalkeeper is shit and will keep starting and radiating panic to those in front of him.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
I get your point, Tek is a liability at this point. Although, I don’t think Perin is the answer to this problem, I remember him being very shaky every time he started. I think we’re stuck until winter mercato.

We’re stuck until 2024. He will never leave and we won’t buy another keeper whilst we have one on those wages.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
The squad depth and rotation options are truly abysmal. The starters aren’t great either. The goalkeeper is shit and will keep starting and radiating panic to those in front of him.
They really aren't abysmal but you also wouldn't expect at any point in time for this many backups to be playing.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Everyone can bitch and moan and be overdramatic, but it was always going to be difficult with the players that we have missing. We stand a very good chance to win against Milan with everyone back.

Notice that 4 our of the 5 goals we have conceded this season have been ridiculously self-inflicted. 3 of which from one player. I said it before and I will again. There are some obvious, deep mental issues within this squad at the moment, and it's going to take a while to get them worked out.

Mar 3, 2014
Players I can’t deal with:
Kulusevski - he’s just so awkward - his agility and ball control are awful. He has no business starting for Juve
Szczesny - 6 points are basically on him. He needs to make that save.
Rabiot - so much skill but plays the game in slow motion. He has no aggression. He’s so soft for his size.
Bernardeschi - he just can’t perform at club level despite his talent.

I thought Locatelli, Morata were fine.

MDS is honestly not the worst option at left back. He isn’t worse than Sandro. He just offers little going forward.

I was looking forward to next summer as one of big investment but if we miss UCL, it won’t happen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)