[Serie A] Napoli 2-1 Juventus [September 11th, 2021] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
You are wrong, we didn't have a good first half because we played good.
we played better because they played nothing.
It was serie B level out there, from the both of the teams.
And even then, we didnt dominate them completely. Just merely used the spaces they left.

Because they have a better team, they could step up and when they did, we couldn't cope, we cannot do any better than that.
Ever since Max took over, we never did, no wonder we are in relegation zone and they are first.
When we had a good team, we had the same behavior. Started slow because we knew that we could turn the game at will.

Buy on AliExpress.com

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
stop blaming it on starters missing you chumps.

only starter that was missing was cuadrado.

pellegrini was not far off sandro quality.
Fitness wise, Pellegrini hasn't there yet.
In our 1st conceded goal, he got cramp a minute before. It still around 55-56 minutes mark, and just 10 minutes after half break. And i guess that's why he doesn't really follow Politano movement for the rebound

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Fitness wise, Pellegrini hasn't there yet.
In our 1st conceded goal, he got cramp a minute before. It still around 55-56 minutes mark, and just 10 minutes after half break. And i guess that's why he doesn't really follow Politano movement for the rebound
Yes, Pellegrini cramp & 1st goal speaks volume....

About the game, shocking defeat, shocking Woj brainfarting, shocking MDS and our MF underperforming... sadly, we are already use to it

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Their Anguissa guy also a very strong presence in midfield. We really lack this kind of player to protect our defense. Getting a new DM looks very important for us

Oct 23, 2011
This place has gone absolutely insane.

3 games out of 38. We are 3 games in. 1 was a horror display, and 2 seemed like a routine win until the goalkeeper decided to throw the game away. How many times has Tek made these blatant errors last year? I can't really think of many. You can get away with a midfielder making errors, but a goalkeeper's mistakes will cost you goals and games and will throw any game plan/tactics straight out of the window.

We played an excellent game in Udinese until we conceded and then the team showed their mental fragility of the last 2 years again. Yesterday we played an excellent first half (especially given the circumstances) and we seemed to be in control. But again a fuck-up of Tek cost us the game.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
@Mark @U Picciriddu did you read any news on what happened in the locker? i read a usually reliable guy in a local fb group saying that rabiot, bonucci and de ligt were involved in a nasty row in the locker, allegri told them to fuck off, they left the locker with their heads down, went straight to the team bus without giving any autographs, then allegri said that these three should be out of the locker, and took the next half an hour to shout at everyone saying that this was shit and he expected more from everyone. i couldn't find anything on tuttojuve; anything on vs?

Jun 16, 2020
@Mark @U Picciriddu did you read any news on what happened in the locker? i read a usually reliable guy in a local fb group saying that rabiot, bonucci and de ligt were involved in a nasty row in the locker, allegri told them to fuck off, they left the locker with their heads down, went straight to the team bus without giving any autographs, then allegri said that these three should be out of the locker, and took the next half an hour to shout at everyone saying that this was shit and he expected more from everyone. i couldn't find anything on tuttojuve; anything on vs?
I barely touched my phone this weekend, so besides the game and some comments here I didnt follow anything, sorry mate. The fight wouldnt suprise me tho

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)