[Serie A] Napoli 2-1 Juventus [September 11th, 2021] (9 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
imo we play much better. Not saying great, no, but much better compared to before
Well we've only two played games. In Udine, we were good at times but overall I wouldn't say we were much better than last season. I missed Empoli but I doubt we were any better there either.

I'm sure we will improve as the season goes on, but against Nipples with no Cuads, Danilo, AS, possibly Chiesa, and others... yeah, I'm just looking forward to the post-match :numnum:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Well we've only two played games. In Udine, we were good at times but overall I wouldn't say we were much better than last season. I missed Empoli but I doubt we were any better there either.

I'm sure we will improve as the season goes on, but against Nipples with no Cuads, Danilo, AS, possibly Chiesa, and others... yeah, I'm just looking forward to the post-match :numnum:
We looked ok against Empoli until that goal, then you could feel the panic that set in with the players and they started rushing things.

That's how I see the next few weeks, if not months going for us. If we concede, we will panic. There's definitely a big mental issue in this squad at the moment, it's going to take time and wins for us to get through it again.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
We looked ok against Empoli until that goal, then you could feel the panic that set in with the players and they started rushing things.

That's how I see the next few weeks, if not months going for us. If we concede, we will panic. There's definitely a big mental issue in this squad at the moment, it's going to take time and wins for us to get through it again.
In that case, I'll take a 0-0 in Naples

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Quick AA call that agency that bans travel.
Someone should give the players some Covid, or just start liking door bells like it's no tomorrow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)