[Serie A] Napoli 2-1 Juventus [September 11th, 2021] (11 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Osimhen, "injured" and not called for NT Lozano (but played a friendly with Napoli) and Ospina all now available for Juve. And Insigne had to "urgently" return to Naples. Many coinkydinks.

With all SAs and potentially Chiesa missing, won't be surprised if Max plays with draw first and win second, and fields a back 3. Not a bad idea taken this game in isolation, but no wins in first 3 games would be a big drama.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Osimhen, "injured" and not called for NT Lozano (but played a friendly with Napoli) and Ospina all now available for Juve. And Insigne had to "urgently" return to Naples. Many coinkydinks.

With all SAs and potentially Chiesa missing, won't be surprised if Max plays with draw first and win second, and fields a back 3. Not a bad idea taken this game in isolation, but no wins in first 3 games would be a big drama.
We play Milan after that too. Imagine the drama if we start the season with 1 point from 4 matches.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Ridiculous that we allowed our SA players to go on international duty for the full term when we have a game of this nature coming up.

so are we thinking we’re going to see:
Tek
MDL Bonucci Chiellini
De Sciglio Locatelli Rabiot Bernardeschi
Kulu Morata Kean
Oh my…

Nejc

May 13, 2006
Another I will miss, dont remember ever missing two Juve games in a row.
Thoughts and prayers for the people with nothing better to do.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
We play Milan after that too. Imagine the drama if we start the season with 1 point from 4 matches.
Arsenal fans would kill for that 1 point. More than the result, we need to show some structure and stability to give us hope for the rest of the season. Another Empoli performance would scare me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)