[Serie A] Napoli 2-1 Juventus [September 11th, 2021] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Yes indeed. On the other hand i think it's good for us.

It's been a intense couple of weeks for us with all the Ronaldo drama and bullshit.

Allegri now needs to sort his tactics out and figure out how to make this squad function . Also, the players need to look at themselves and start to act like men instead of little bitches.

This Squad is pretty mediocre with a few bright sparks, so if we are going to win anything it will be done with hard work and grinta, not joga bonito.

We have won with hard work and grinta before and I'm pretty sure we can do it this season too , but we need to wake up asap.

I'm nervous about the Napoli game but I have a feeling we will step up and beat those dogs.

We often stepped up when needed with Allegri before and it would be a perfect statement to do it against Napoli
I have a feeling that we will step up too, but then again I also had a feeling we were gonna smash Empoli 4-0 after that unlucky draw.

Max needs to start Loca and Giorgio and bench Benta asap.

This is a must win game. I dont care how, but we must win. 6 points vs Napoli and Meelan and we are back in business.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I have a feeling that we will step up too, but then again I also had a feeling we were gonna smash Empoli 4-0 after that unlucky draw.

Max needs to start Loca and Giorgio and bench Benta asap.

This is a must win game. I dont care how, but we must win. 6 points vs Napoli and Meelan and we are back in business.
You poor, delusional fool. Get used to shit performances and disappointment over the season. MaXXX and Locatelli won't save us, let alone Chiellin. At this point I'm hoping for a miraculous comeback from Juventus.

You gonna suffer. @Lion :hihi:

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
With all the gloom and doom draftings still have Juve as slight fav away from home. How's that when Nap beats the teams they supposed to beat while Juve hasn't. Maybe Juve has more talent on paper? New manager just like Juve.

Juve +150
Nap +175
Draw +235

I suspect after the close attention they pay to this forum's opinions, no doubt it will swing into Nap's favor. :sarcasm2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)