[Serie A] Napoli 2-1 JUVENTUS [January 26th, 2020] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
nobody could have realistically predicted napoli's downfall. they were supposed to be on the podium, but adl happened. i still think they have the 2nd best squad and the 3rd strongest starting lineup in the league. key players like koulibaly, ruiz, allan and insigne are all having below par seasons, it wouldn't help any team.
i did lol. Last season when they first appointed Ancelotti I predicted that they’d finish out of the CL zone. Looks like I was one season off. But imo, it was clear their cycle was coming to an end, they never properly replaced some key players and some of their more “established” players were starting to decline.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
napoli ultra's welcome message:

"sarri you gobbo bastard, you said so much things about juve, but then you dropped your pants"

1.png
Well as much I hate those bastards anyone must confess that they are right about saying "so much things about Juve".I will add "and gestures too".

Jun 7, 2003

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
But imo, it was clear their cycle was coming to an end, they never properly replaced some key players and some of their more “established” players were starting to decline.
Worse than the fact the players haven’t been replaced is the fact that those established players haven’t been given deserved contract renewals and some are still sitting there with low motivation and desire.

I believe a similar situation to an extent is also starting to emerge at Spurs.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Win this and we’re +6 and we could rest players more with CL coming up

Really important, dont duck this up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)