[Serie A] Napoli 2-1 JUVENTUS [January 26th, 2020] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
I didn't get to watch that, but it sounds like there was a fair bit of controversy around that match. Also maybe Lazio are going all-in for the league now.
Yep, Leiva got a suspicious red after Hysaj was sent off. All I'm saying is that they are not in shambles. Napoli was also better then Lazio in Seria A game.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
aren't Napoli in freefall at the moment with numerous dusgruntled players? seems like the perfect time to play them.

but then again they may rise to occassion come time to play Juve. no idea what will happen here but i have a feeling it will be a dramatic game.
I've watched Napoli they playing alright plus like you said it's juve and we gonna start slow again

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
This is one of those games where Cuadrado on wing would be perfect because he tracks back and would slot back into midfield.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Cuadrado is the only fit RB we have. he wont play as a winger
I know but he should because he's perfect for it. We won't play 4-3-3 because our attackers won't track back. If Berna was good he'd play that role as winger that falls back into midfield.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
That's our best lineup, and it's a fucking great line-up tbh. Rabbi and Ramses still have played very little in 4312, though we have a month before first CL leg.

- - - Updated - - -

Not really. They were lucky to win the game.
yeah, and Lazio was even luckier to win in more important Seria A game

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Great line up, you can put Costa instead of Ramsey and it would become our best line up we could field.
Unfortunately there is No way Matuidi won't be in the line up. LB or LCM. He would be there occupying one of them.
I know Matuidi will play. I just wish he wouldn’t, in most games he brings the overall level of our play down. His hustle and hard-running style is also on the wane these days so it’s not even worth trying to keep him there for workrate purposes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)